Default Should I buy Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye GN?

I'm thinking of buying the Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye graphic novel. I like the character and am really considering buying this graphic novel, but I want your guys opinion's first. Is it any good?
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 12-25-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    I'm thinking of buying the Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye graphic novel. I like the character and am really considering buying this graphic novel, but I want your guys opinion's first. Is it any good?
    It is not really about Hawkeye, but it is important to Ultimate Comics: Ultimates and Ultimate Comics: X-Men. The comic is for the most part about the origin of Tian, The Celestials and The Eternals. (Xorn and Zorn)

Like much of Hickman's Ultimates, it has a lot of nice action scenes, big science fiction ideas, interesting mash-ups of Marvel Universe ideas, and very little in the way of characterization. As Chaos_Alfa noted, it isn't about Hawkeye, and he's basically a supporting character in the book named after him. But I enjoyed it more than Ultimate Comics: Ultimates because the " villains " were unique and compelling enough to carry the book, and the art by Rafa Sandoval was just beautiful.

Thanks! I'll check it out.