Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimates09 View Post
    Lucky I'm not the all new spider-man cuz i would sh#t my pantz.
    Miles is really a hero. I would have screamed and probably tried to run away if I say that Venom, I mean, look at that.

If this really is Eddie then I still say it was him in the back of the SHIELD van along with Jefferson. This could just be how Sara draws the new Venom though.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I perhaps should have said naturally stronger / more deadly than Peter. This is because of his incredibly powerful 'Venom Blast' ability, being able to KO foes with the slightest touch. He beat 616 Peter. Miles is like one of the most powerful characters Marvel have ever created.
    Miles didn't really beat 616 Peter. 616 Peter is an adult who has probably a decade or so of experience as Spiderman and he sees a kid wearing his costume who looks like he's a pre-teen...He's not gonna actually try in a fight with a pre-teen. Honestly, no one would. Miles just surprised him. If for some reason Mile was under someone else's control...616 Peter would wipe the floor with him without hurting him too much. If Miles had a decade of experience, then that'd be a different story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by batcowlives View Post
    Miles didn't really beat 616 Peter. 616 Peter is an adult who has probably a decade or so of experience as Spiderman and he sees a kid wearing his costume who looks like he's a pre-teen...He's not gonna actually try in a fight with a pre-teen. Honestly, no one would. Miles just surprised him. If for some reason Mile was under someone else's control...616 Peter would wipe the floor with him without hurting him too much. If Miles had a decade of experience, then that'd be a different story.
    The fact that Miles didn't have a decade's experience says it all.

As for Miles surprising Peter, I believe that to be a bad excuse, especially seeing as Peter has his spider-sense.

Also, Miles had his optic camouflage, which worked very effectively. Peter was pwned. If he underestimated Miles, that's his own fault.

Peter was clearly not going all out.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

BANNED

Peter clearly doesn't possess a one hit wonder.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Jeez damn, this looks insanely amazing!
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

More preview art from Spider-Man #20