Veteran Member

Default Merry Christmas to All

I don't know if this counts like off-topic, but I just wanted to wish a merry christmas to my dear comic community, no matter how much I whine about it, I love you all!

I guess you can discuss here what are your favorite comics to read during these festivities, I'm currently reading Superman: For All Season since is a really emotional story perfect for this time of the year.

So what do you prefer to read during these days?

Bah humbug.
    BB

I'm Jewish O_O

I joke, I joke. I'm going to begin All Star Superman tonight, maybe tomorrow! Can't wait.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SediarSago View Post
    I'm Jewish O_O
    Curses, foiled again!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Bah humbug.
    Currently feeling a bit of this, but I hope everyone who can have a good Christmas does. I'm part way through Morning Glories, but to ensure this stays on topic I've just finished the IC Omnibus. Great read, very well together.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
    Douglas Adams

Merry Christmas guys! I hope everyone has a good holiday. In the spirit of DC, I can't wait to see some of Paul Pelletier's art for Aquaman, and I'm excited about Ivan Reis on JL. I got some Flash tpb's that I'm looking forward to reading tomorrow.
    Last edited by JessieMidnight; 12-24-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Happy belated Solstice and a Merry Christmas to all you crazy kids.

Merry Christmas, everybody. I hope everyone gets a visit from a certain someone. You know who I mean. That friendly guy in the bright red suit who can travel all around the world in just one night. That's right: The Flash (what did you expect me to say?)
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deviates View Post
    Currently feeling a bit of this, but I hope everyone who can have a good Christmas does. I'm part way through Morning Glories, but to ensure this stays on topic I've just finished the IC Omnibus. Great read, very well together.
    Funny, I read the first 3 trades of Morning Glories. It has the Lost effect - really good, with a massive bunch of mysteries and little explained. Both keep you interested. I have no clue what on earth is going on. Still fantastic. When school comes back, and my reading comprehension with it, I'll reread and hopefully better understand it.

Merry Christmas CBR. I'm having a swell time eating and reading and even family-ing. I see no reason why you should not be similarly enjoying the dat.
    Last edited by vampiric_cannibal; 12-24-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Is it Christmas? I didn't get a DC Christmas Special this year

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry X-Mas, CBR! May Santa bring you your favorite Absolute Edition (or Archive reprint, if you're a new52 hater)!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Earth-51+X-mas.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	106215

Merry Christmas tylenoljones ,
    Merry Christmas fremaneler, Merry Christmas Fate's Faith, Merry Christmas vampiric_cannibal, Merry Christmas AdamYJ, Merry Christmas Flash Gordon, Merry Christmas theflyingfrogunderdog, Merry Christmas JessieMidnight, Merry Christmas Deviates, Merry Christmas Sediar Sago, Merry Christmas Billy Batson, Merry Christmas Rakzo, Merry Christmas to all the CBR community.
    Characters: Elongated Man, Batman, Satellite JLA, Super Buddies, Sandman, Swamp Thing
    Writers: Moore, Gaiman, Cooke, Giffen/DeMatteis, Miller, Dini, Morrison, Waid, Meltzer, McDuffie, Barr, Englehart

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa-Rivas-2099 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Earth-51+X-mas.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	106215

Merry Christmas tylenoljones ,
    Merry Christmas fremaneler, Merry Christmas Fate's Faith, Merry Christmas vampiric_cannibal, Merry Christmas AdamYJ, Merry Christmas Flash Gordon, Merry Christmas theflyingfrogunderdog, Merry Christmas JessieMidnight, Merry Christmas Deviates, Merry Christmas Sediar Sago, Merry Christmas Billy Batson, Merry Christmas Rakzo, Merry Christmas to all the CBR community.
    *sniff sniff* Merry Christmas to all (of CBR)! And to all an Absolute!

Merry Christmas my CBR Friends.
    A Comic book fan till I die.