Default Jaime Lannister (Game Of Thrones) vs Michonne (The Walking Dead)

Who wins this battle?

Jaime wins.

Comic Book Michonne can bullet time and slice Jaime to ribbons.
    I don't have a signature

Comic Book Michonne can bullet time
    When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman23 View Post
    Comic Book Michonne can bullet time and slice Jaime to ribbons.
    When has Michonne bullet time?

The reason she is such a threat in Walking Dead, is that she is either slicing up zombies, or untrained/poor fighting people.

Jaime fights against armed men. (Like a tie with Ned, who seem to know how to fight.)

Michonne has never even faced a skilled sword fighter before, and is at a disadvantage since Jaime is armored.

Nah Michonne can't bullet time. That I know is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post

The reason she is such a threat in Walking Dead, is that she is either slicing up zombies, or untrained/poor fighting people.

Jaime fights against armed men. (Like a tie with Ned, who seem to know how to fight.)
    I thought she bullet timed during Vol 8. I'm hazy on the exact details but The Governor wanted to make sure that she was dead (I remember he had lost his eye at this point) she appeared out of nowhere with several of the men claiming that she was like a ninja. They had a brief fight with him killing a few of his men and one of the Governor's guys tried to shoot her and she dodged it.
    I don't have a signature

umm.... issue number?

I'm hazy on the exact details
    That doesn't really help

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post

Well that depends on if you're using the HBO show or not(he never fought Ned in the book, he had his horse shot out from under him, and it rolled on his leg IIRC), but then even in the book he was carving through soldiers with complete ease.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Vatican Assassin Warlock aut0matic's Avatar

michonne doesn't have any "swordfighting" feats. she slices through animated inanimate objects and people without melee weapons of their own, all of which are pretty much defenseless against a blade. she's reasonably quick and can handle the sword, but her ambush on the governor's men wasn't exactly bullet timing. she's definitely in the range of regular human strength and speed.

jaime's probably a bit stronger (natural advantage of being a normal, non-meta man over a normal, non-meta woman. well actually, didn't he fight off a bear bare-handed?) and is among the most skilled fighters in a universe where damn near everyone is skilled with edged weapons. jaime undoubtedly began swordfighting as a child, whereas michonne derped around with fencing in her college years and then happened to come across a katana at the start of the zombie apocalypse.

jaime has the strength, skill, experience, and armor advantage. michonne doesn't really bring anything to the table- i can't see her lasting more than a few seconds.