Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

I made a thread that simultaneously enhances and celebrates this thread: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...hamed-Psylocke

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

I loooooove Storm's new look. That mohawk-costume combination rocks.

Storm is lookin badass
    Loving Spiral in issue 1
    I even liked the Fantomex scene 0_0

I hope that humphries take on the fantomex/Betsy romance is less vomit-inducing than remender's...

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    It shouldn't be difficult, a piece of coal is a better character than Fantomex.
    I don't quite understand the hate. What's so bad about Fantomex? I mean his power and the kind of plot developments that go hand and hand with it are annoying to me, but the character himself isn't bad or anywhere near worth hating if you ask me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Fist of Goa View Post
    I don't quite understand the hate. What's so bad about Fantomex? I mean his power and the kind of plot developments that go hand and hand with it are annoying to me, but the character himself isn't bad or anywhere near worth hating if you ask me.
    I didn't ask you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I didn't ask you.
    LOL. HAhahahahahahaha, what is your problem?

I did ask you. Why the hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecooler2u View Post
    Yeah, but we KNOW Dark Fantomex is the baddie of the trio. Wonder where he'll show up next. Thunderbolts, Cable & X-Force, here in the new Uncanny X-Force, a Remender title or elsewhere? Wonder if each has an EVA or what.

Yes the coloring throughout most of the 90s sucked until you got to the late 90's and digital helped give it all some vibrancy. In Particular I hated the art/coloring on X-Force during Capullo's run (couldn't stand Capullo's art at that time and it seems only recent on his last days of Spawn and his Batman work that his art is great). Garney went from run-of-the-mill to really great here and I think credit is partly due to inker Danny Mikki formely of Image. Garney's work itself is vastly improved, but I feel his worst problem were his faces in the 90's where he just drew some weird distorted looking faces.

Puck was alright on Alpha Flight and I always liked the character, never went out of my way for an appearence by him though. Spiral & Puck ironically are my two least favorite members of this team. For a teleporter I'd have preferred Nocturne or Lila Cheney, definately AOA Nightcrawler or possibly Vanisher or even Blink if I were desperate enough. I'd go with any of the first 4 first...

No. Remender did a twist on it. EVA is still around, but remember Fantomex had 3 brains. That's all I got to say. You need to check it out yourself. One of the best moments in Uncanny X-Force. Man still wish Remender could write these characters. You'd think Thunderbolts would have room for one of these Fantomex's (cluster or Lady Fantomex). I prefer the guy Fantomex with Betsy and have them live out their relationship. Him and Deadpool together were cool. Only thing is he don't have red in his costume. Wonder what becomes of the other Fantomex. (Yeah I said other)...

No, not exactly the way you think. I think EVA can shift forms at will, at least I hope so. Remender did a twist on it. EVA is still around, but remember Fantomex had 3 brains. That's all I got to say. You need to check it out yourself. One of the best moments in Uncanny X-Force. Man still wish Remender could write these characters. You'd think Thunderbolts would have room for one of these Fantomex's or even Cable & X-Force as any of them would fit in (cluster or Lady Fantomex). I prefer the guy Fantomex with Betsy and have them live out their relationship. Him and Deadpool together were cool. Only thing is he don't have red in his costume to fit in with the Thunderbolts. Wonder what becomes of the other Fantomex. (Yeah I said other)...

I'm surprised at all the Fantomex hate here. One of my favorite characters during Remender's run who played well off of each of his teammates and had a complicated backstory. My only knock on him was the Otherword storyline and that was more for the art than anything during that storyline. Plus given how Grant Morrison is heavily praised online I'm shocked people don't like a character he created. I think Remender did great work with him. There wouldn't be two X-Force titles if not for what Remender did on the previous volume of Uncanny X-Force....
    Excellent post.

BANNED

LOL. HAhahahahahahaha, what is your problem?

I did ask you. Why the hate?
    He's a horrible character and a waste of ink.

Fantomex rules. There should be NINE.
    The Circumstances at the End

Top 10: Astro City, Captain America, East of West, Hawkeye, Lazarus, New Avengers, Saga, Thor: God of Thunder, Wonder Woman, Zero

I have signed without hesitation for all the X NOW titles (except this "thing" which is A+X), and, from what I already have seen, I am not disappointed at all!!!!
    As I have all my comics received later in the first week of the following month, I can say nothing about Cable & X-Force.

My displeasure is to see the cover price to be at $4.00. It should have been at a "classical" $3.50, with the self-cover format. AND at $4.50 as a combo with a digital copy code.
    On this point, DC Comics is really far, far in advance than Marvel... And my credit card is smiling there!!!!
    2000 AD of course!!!
    All Hail The Mighty Tharg

If bishop joins ...then it's pull worthy. other than that i'll just skim it.
    Comfortably numb is my state of being!

There's going to be so much Storm lightning in this book, I can not wait.

Just Sayin'

The artwork looks great. Very Adam Kubert like. I bet Garney gets some big assignments from this.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.

Just Sayin'

Fantomex is awesome. Looking forward to how his/her story plays out. And I really hope EVA stays around.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.