Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Superman, #15

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Superman, #15

• The "H'EL ON EARTH" crossover event continues!
    • Superman, Supergirl and Superboy are together at last! And it's a disaster!
    • Superman and Supergirl have very different opinions on how to confront H'EL! And in order to stop a Kryptonian, Kal-El must seek help from Lex Luthor, the one person who does nothing but think about that!

Full article here.

An entire military installation just to house Lex. Now that's the kind of Lex Luthor I've been missing. Looks like his face is kinda burned...I'm guessing Superman did that. At least, talking about alien rage it would seem like Lex got to Superman enough to cause him bodily harm and he enjoys using that fact against him now.

I'm still wondering why Superboy is borrowing Superman's suit. I guess I should read Superboy #15?
    Last edited by neverender; 12-24-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

Infme et fier de l'tre Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neverender View Post
    I'm still wondering why Superboy is borrowing Superman's suit. I guess I should read Superboy #15?
    Yep. I didn't read it myself, but from what I understand, H'el's attack on Superboy caused him to "break appart" and only wearing Superman's suit managed to save him. I suppose he still needs it at this point.
    As for the preview itself......Superman in jeans and T shirt by Rocafort looks very cool. I like how Luthor is built up as this guy so dangerous he needs an entire facility dedicated only to lock him up. And the fact that he's been trying to enter into Superman's Fortress for years is interesting considering the reason Superman asks for his help.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

BANNED

Looks better than the last issues but it still pisses me off that I have to buy Superboy to understand the story.

hehe excellent.Luthor is glorious.
    I like how boyish and shorter Kon is compared to Kal.
    And of course the shirt and jeans look is my favorite of the Nu52.

God i want this issue now!!!

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Yep. I didn't read it myself, but from what I understand, H'el's attack on Superboy caused him to "break appart" and only wearing Superman's suit managed to save him. I suppose he still needs it at this point.
    Yeah, as I recall between Superboy #15 and how they describe it here, H'El seems to have unraveled all the alien genetic code inside Superboy.

I liked the preview.
    Liked how they are treating Lex. After all he is the #1 enemy of the #1 hero. He should by default be the biggest threat/villain in DC multiverse.
    Rehire Grant Morrison for Superman.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    Keep Scott Lobdell in Superverse forever.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman

Senior Member greatmetropolitan's Avatar

Looks good!

Love Rocafort's Superman - even without the proper costume, in just a jeans and t-shirt, it's his posture that tells you everything. He's still every inch Superman. he could be wearing a clown suit and still be imposing. That's excellent.

And a whole super prison just for Lex? Perfect. That's the Lex we know and love!

Looking forward to this.
    Buy or download my first self published comic, Taking Flight!
    Available at www.laseragecomics.co.uk

Does this come out the day after Christmas? I'm surprised new comics are shipping. As always it looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Does this come out the day after Christmas? I'm surprised new comics are shipping. As always it looks fantastic.
    Nope January 2nd.
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

Ah thanks. Didn't sound right in my head :)

BANNED

Pardon my ignorance, I'm still playing catch-up. How did Luthor end up burned and imprisoned?

Other than that, art looks great. I can't wait to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntikrst View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, I'm still playing catch-up. How did Luthor end up burned and imprisoned?

Other than that, art looks great. I can't wait to see more.
    This would be Luther's First appearance in modern nu52 apart from Action's 6 Years ago story. So we do not know. The backstory is going to fill more of the 5 years gap between the two periods.
    Rehire Grant Morrison for Superman.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    Keep Scott Lobdell in Superverse forever.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman