View Poll Results: Who is the current Venom?

Voters
44. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Dr. Marcus

15 34.09%
  • Prowler

7 15.91%
  • Eddie Brock

5 11.36%
  • Hydra Operative

2 4.55%
  • Other

15 34.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    So over in Marvels Digital Comics, USM #38 is free to download right now. Interesting that they picked that particular issue to make free now. Its the issue where Peter fights Venom on the football field and the symbiote is saying over and over that it needs Peter to survive. Maybe just a coincidence or maybe its like when they show "previously on..." at the beginning of shows and it shows things from awhile ago that you may have forgotten that will be relevant again soon.
    How does one come across the fact that that particular issue is free? Did you just randomly check or do you have alerts activated? Because I have alerts activated but it didn't let me know that the issue was now free :S
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

based on the plural Venoms that are mentioned I'm betting there's more than one person in there, something more of a legion of Venoms type thing

A Peter Parker resurrection and heel turn would be epic. But it would take too much away from Miles. It would put the focus back to Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriKalashnikov View Post
    A Peter Parker resurrection and heel turn would be epic. But it would take too much away from Miles. It would put the focus back to Peter.
    I've been thinking this for sooooooooooo long! glad to know I'm not alone!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    How does one come across the fact that that particular issue is free? Did you just randomly check or do you have alerts activated? Because I have alerts activated but it didn't let me know that the issue was now free :S
    1. On Comixology select the menu "Browse" and a search engine will appear. Then type in Ultimate Spider-Man #38. Once found, it should say "Free" next to it.

2. Always check the Ultimate Comics website. It's the most comprehensive and up to date website on all things Ultimate. It will always tell you when a free Ultimate issue is available. http://www.ultimatecomics.cba.pl/index.php

They give away Ultimate issues almost every week!

EDIT - Check out #7 as well. That issue should also still be free. It's the first Ultimate Spidey VS Green Goblin fight.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 01-31-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    1. On Comixology select the menu "Browse" and a search engine will appear. Then type in Ultimate Spider-Man #38. Once found, it should say "Free" next to it.

2. Always check the Ultimate Comics website. It's the most comprehensive and up to date website on all things Ultimate. It will always tell you when a free Ultimate issue is available. http://www.ultimatecomics.cba.pl/index.php

They give away Ultimate issues almost every week!

EDIT - Check out #7 as well. That issue should also still be free. It's the first Ultimate Spidey VS Green Goblin fight.
    ok the rest of your post was very helpful, but #1 comes off as a bit sarcastic (not sure if you intended it that way) :P #1 implies that you have a weekly habit of typing in the names of every single Ultimate Comic that was ever made in hopes of finding a "free" price on one of them :P

I was more or less asking how you were informed that it was free, be it through some sort of Comixology app notification or the website you mentioned. Turns out it was the latter. Thank you :)
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    ok the rest of your post was very helpful, but #1 comes off as a bit sarcastic (not sure if you intended it that way) :P #1 implies that you have a weekly habit of typing in the names of every single Ultimate Comic that was ever made in hopes of finding a "free" price on one of them :P
    No, I wasn't being sarcastic. You asked how to find out so I suggested you check on Comixology. I don't know how the Marvel app works because I don't use it. I thought using Comixology would be the most precise way of finding out whether the issue was free or not.

I was more or less asking how you were informed that it was free, be it through some sort of Comixology app notification or the website you mentioned. Turns out it was the latter. Thank you :)
    Oh I see. Sorry. I thought you were asking more for confirmation. I thought the Official Marvel app might've not given away free issues.

Glad I could help. :)

Venom is the Angel of Death.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Venom is the Angel of Death.
    Solved

Moron, this is great. Learn how to read then you will understand how great it is.

Not going to happen, also dumb. Miles is better then peter now.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkareemruiz View Post
    Moron, this is great. Learn how to read then you will understand how great it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkareemruiz View Post
    Not going to happen, also dumb. Miles is better then peter now.
    Who are you insulting?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Who are you insulting?
    The Angel of Death

Aspiring Spider-Man StepsOntheMoon's Avatar

So this latest issue (UCSM20) has me convinced it it's Dr. Marcus.....

Quote Originally Posted by StepsOntheMoon View Post
    So this latest issue (UCSM20) has me convinced it it's Dr. Marcus.....
    Never had a doubt in my mind

Oh wait, maybe it's actually Dr. Spectrum from Supreme Power who travelled to the UU in search of a way to regrow his arm but instead found the black suit and bonded with it in an attempt to heal, but instead his power gem combined with the suit and he became a being of pure energy, so powerful that God herself has recruited him as her second-in-command: the Angle of Death! Now, he must find Spider-Man because at some point Norman Osborn signed a blood contract with God trading his soul for more power (remember when Norman started all his God-Related rantings out of nowhere?) but since Peter Parker made Norman burn to a crisp Satan got his soul instead so now God is sending Venom after the current Spider-Man since the old one let Norman's soul get away and he too is now dead and in Valhalla thus can not pay with his own soul. Oh, and there is in fact another Venom; and he is, oh let's say, Boomerang.