View Poll Results: Who is the current Venom?

Voters
44. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Dr. Marcus

15 34.09%
  • Prowler

7 15.91%
  • Eddie Brock

5 11.36%
  • Hydra Operative

2 4.55%
  • Other

15 34.09%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wouldn't be surprised if it was some how Peter Perker back from the dead as Venom just for the shock value.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was some how Peter Perker back from the dead as Venom just for the shock value.
    That would actually be very surprising(and I'd be greatly disappointed) as that's not something they do a lot in the ultimate books.

It's Victor Von Doom

BANNED

Gwen Stacy.

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

If its Peter Parker, I'll be 1000% more interested in this title than I am now.

No one is thinking Jameson?

I'd also be very upset. I don't need every death ive boughtinto nullified damit
    Ultimate spidey ftw hellboy in hell, bprd, animalman swamp thing, Locke & key, x factor

ComicBookClub podcast is hitormiss

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That would be a twist that I would not be expecting. Though it could work with how Carnage was Gwen's way of returning. Venom could be Peter's way or returning. But in the end I would it rather be someone besides Peter.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

I'm not sure it could be JJ; he has a reason to kill Betty but I don't think he has one for attacking Miles' dad. I did entertain that idea though after reading the .1 issue. I also hope its not JJ, as I want him to become more of a supporting character in this series. Having it be the doctor would be the logical choice. I personally hope that its Judge, it doesn't really make any sense (yet) but I think that it might be an interesting story. Also, I'm not sure that this storyline could feature only one Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    If its Peter Parker, I'll be 1000% more interested in this title than I am now.
    So Peter killed Betty Brant, put Miles' dad in the hospital and will try to kill a 13 year old kid.

Yep, that's my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ-90 View Post
    So Peter killed Betty Brant, put Miles' dad in the hospital and will try to kill a 13 year old kid.

Yep, that's my hero.
    It could be the Carnage part of the symbiote forcing him to do it

Quote Originally Posted by nightfolk View Post
    I'd also be very upset. I don't need every death ive boughtinto nullified damit
    I absolutely agree, Pete's death needs to be forever or the Ultimates Universe wouldn't be that much different than 616. I mean it would be such a "Brand New Day" moment (that's the first and last time I'll ever bring up BND).

What about Ultimate Beetle. He was after all the person who captured eddie and swept him off to Latveria.

Its Mary Jane.

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

So over in Marvels Digital Comics, USM #38 is free to download right now. Interesting that they picked that particular issue to make free now. Its the issue where Peter fights Venom on the football field and the symbiote is saying over and over that it needs Peter to survive. Maybe just a coincidence or maybe its like when they show "previously on..." at the beginning of shows and it shows things from awhile ago that you may have forgotten that will be relevant again soon.