Default It Girl and the Atomics

Anyone else reading this series? I ask because I've been following it and find it to be a lot of fun, and the art is great, too.

Discuss.

I want to read it, but I know nothing about it other than it seems to be a continuation of something. Since you are reading it, what's it like? Does it require me to read the previous story or can I simply just jump into it?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I want to read it, but I know nothing about it other than it seems to be a continuation of something. Since you are reading it, what's it like? Does it require me to read the previous story or can I simply just jump into it?
    Your right, it is a continuation of 'something' as I am new to this, I have no idea what, but I am not lost in this series as it is pretty well self contained and I am enjoying it alot. One of the books I always look forward to reading.

It's a continuation of the Madman Atomic Comics series from Image as well as stories from the Madman All New Giant-Size Super Ginchy Special, and Madman 20th Anniversary Monster books.

Still, the It Girl book holds up quite well on its own. Maybe I'll check out Madman at one point...