View Poll Results: What main story would you like to see in Batgirl for 2013?

Voters
84. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Continues to rebuild relationship with mom

2 2.38%
  • Get's a job

8 9.52%
  • Goes back to school to further degree in Forensic Psychology

6 7.14%
  • Starts dating

2 2.38%
  • Gets a steady boyfriend

6 7.14%
  • Adds new ongoing supporting cast members

3 3.57%
  • Increases her computer skills, as promised to Knightfall

17 20.24%
  • More new villians

12 14.29%
  • Spinal health scare

2 2.38%
  • Divulge TKJ recovery arc

8 9.52%
  • Other

18 21.43%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

She has Alaska, perhaps he can become Bat-Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    She has Alaska, perhaps he can become Bat-Cat.
    Then Catwoman can get a pet bat and name him Cat-Bat, and they can team up.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

All this talk of pets makes me once again want a DC/Marvel team-up of Batgirl & Squirrel Girl!

Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 02-03-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

I would say all of them but I rather see her get a job than go to school.

I would like her to meet some new friends both in her secret life and her regular life and if she can get a superhero bf that isnt nightwing, that would be cool.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

I wouldn't mind seeing her meet the new Huntress. I know she's not Bertinelli, but i still think there is something they can establish there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-04-2013 at 01:19 AM.

For instance, was/is there a Barbara Gordon on Earth 2, and has Helena ever met this version in any context?
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    For instance, was/is there a Barbara Gordon on Earth 2, and has Helena ever met this version in any context?
    Would Barbara Gordon ever get to be Batgirl or anything similar in that context, as Helena Wayne would appear to have the Batgirl/Robin niche covered and bearing in mind that the Batman of that world was not entirely happy with his own daughter, who he knew was trained from a young age, being a cape? She could exist as Barbara Gordon, but would she have any other identity? Is it possible that she would have been Earth 2's version of Stephanie Brown,being told to go home constantly by Batman and Robin, despite whatever skills she might have? Alternatively she could become like Agent Chase of the DEO and try to bring heroes under government control.
    Last edited by Bluebow; 02-03-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: add

Honestly i couldn't give a shit if there was or wasn't Earth 2's version of Babs/Stephanie Brown. I was just saying i think they could create a new relationship between the Babs and Helena they got around.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Honestly i couldn't give a shit if there was or wasn't Earth 2's version of Babs/Stephanie Brown. I was just saying i think they could create a new relationship between the Babs and Helena they got around.
    But would they? Helena already has a best friend in Powergirl as well as a semi brother in Damian, she has tried to keep her distance from this world's Batman and does Barbara even know of this version of Huntress? She does not appear to spend that much time in Gotham City.

And Babs already has a best friend Black Canary and a, um well, not gonna call him her "brother" in Dick, but i still think it might be interesting to see Babs get to know this version of Huntress. Maybe a case takes Babs out of Gotham and she runs into her, maybe Huntress comes to Gotham for some more money or something. I don't know. Still think there is something that could be done there. Doesn't have to be now, but i think it'd be something i'd like to see someday.
    Hell maybe even have Huntress run into Dick first, if u know what i mean, so they could be rivals. I never said they have have to be friends. I think it might be interesting to see them be rivals. Though they can do that without throwing Dick in there, i always just kind of got a kick out of that between Babs and the other Huntress hee-hee ...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-03-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Eh, I have no interest in Helena Wayne becoming a member of this Bat-family. I'd rather have Bertinelli back.

Hell maybe even have Huntress run into Dick first, if u know what i mean, so they could be rivals. I never said they have have to be friends. I think it might be interesting to see them be rivals. Though they can do that without throwing Dick in there, i always just kind of got a kick out of that between Babs and the other Huntress hee-hee ...
    What's interesting in your point is that the original Helena Wayne who was the Huntress in the back-up features in the Wonder Woman comic was said to basically fill the niche of Batgirl on Earth 2. But I think Bluebow was making an assumption that I was talking like there should be a Babs/Batgirl on Earth 2, far from it, that would just be redundant. I could care less if that version was even a simple librarian or even dead, I was just making the point that if Helena had met that Earth's Barbara it would add some interesting context to seeing Earth Prime's Barbara as Batgirl.
    Pull list:

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I would say all of them but I rather see her get a job than go to school.

I would like her to meet some new friends both in her secret life and her regular life and if she can get a superhero bf that isnt nightwing, that would be cool.
    See I'm the opposite, I want to see her with Grayson. It should be on her terms so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    What's interesting in your point is that the original Helena Wayne who was the Huntress in the back-up features in the Wonder Woman comic was said to basically fill the niche of Batgirl on Earth 2. But I think Bluebow was making an assumption that I was talking like there should be a Babs/Batgirl on Earth 2, far from it, that would just be redundant. I could care less if that version was even a simple librarian or even dead, I was just making the point that if Helena had met that Earth's Barbara it would add some interesting context to seeing Earth Prime's Barbara as Batgirl.
    I was not intending any assumption, so much as wondering how they would meet in the circumstances where Helena was Robin and Barbara Gordon was not in that world. Of course Barbara Gordon should be smart and inquisitive, so maybe she would find out somehow and they would grow to trust each other. Then the idea of Barbara still wanting to be Batgirl where there was no room for her occurred to me and I thought it might be interesting.

And Babs already has a best friend Black Canary and a, um well, not gonna call him her "brother" in Dick, but i still think it might be interesting to see Babs get to know this version of Huntress. Maybe a case takes Babs out of Gotham and she runs into her, maybe Huntress comes to Gotham for some more money or something. I don't know. Still think there is something that could be done there. Doesn't have to be now, but i think it'd be something i'd like to see someday.
    It would be interesting and I remember a story where Powergirl feels impelled to seek out Huntress to talk to, even though she does not remember knowing her from her own universe and it is not the same Huntress.