Thor (Marvel)

Dark Schneider (Bastard!!)

The Hulk

Silver Surfer

Darkseid

Thanos

The Juggernaut

Galactus

Aside from that fourth guy whom nobody seems to ever post scans of, all of them can take it just fine. As I recall, Gaav took it and it only wounded him without getting through his body. All of those guys have durability feats that leave him in the dust.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

As much as I like Lina, Ragna Blade really won't do much against any of these guys, Darshu included.

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    As much as I like Lina, Ragna Blade really won't do much against any of these guys, Darshu included.
    Either way, we all can agree that the giga slave would kill all of them, right?

It doesn't particularly have feats for it, no.

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It doesn't particularly have feats for it, no.
    What do you mean? The Ragna Blade or the Giga slave?

Neither have shown the damage required to hurt those guys.

Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

Real deal Gigaslave (as in, not the version Lina used on Ruby Eye) is kind of tricky to gauge. It can potentially bring a multiversal omnipotent being fully into the caster's reality, but then that's not really "hitting" someone with it. Then again, even if the energy is "under control" (inasmuch as that's even possible), L-Sama is her power, so it's essentially the same thing, just without the physical possession of the caster's body (note that when Lina lost control, it didn't actually pull anything more into her reality, it just caused her to be overcome by the power, so it was exactly the same power, just exerting its own will). And, of course, it's possible to end reality with it. Yeah, we haven't explicitly seen it end a universe, but it is literally calling forth the presence of a being who encompasses concepts beyond even God and is known to have both created and destroyed realities on a lark. I'm pretty comfortable saying that putting that in a ball and throwing it at someone is likely to fuck up or even destroy just about anything.

Gigaslave doesn't have a lot of feats (I'm pretty sure the real version only got used that one time in the novels), but the Gigaslave is literally L-Sama (as demonstrated by L-Sama herself at the end of Try... or Next; I forget which is which), and L-Sama has universe creation and destruction among her feats, as well as being the infinite abyss. It's the only spell that isn't limited in effectiveness by the caster's will (this is part of why even the shitty version worked on Ruby Eye at all), so it really has nothing to do with Lina's own ability beyond her having the bucket capacity to cast it at all.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-22-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

Here's the thing:

As I recall, most of what we know of that come from a guy who ultimately didn't know what he was talking about. As demonstrated by the fact that he ended up wasted by the Lord of Nightmares as opposed to the universe getting obliterated like he thought.

The Gigaslave is powered by the LoN, yes, but that doesn't give it the LoN's feats (which are shady to begin with, given that the whole creation thing didn't come from the LoN's will but just from it's nature, as I recall.).

So...yeah. The Gigaslave's only feats are:
    - Killing a fragment of Ruby-Eye Shabranigdo. Which is impressive, but Ruby-Eye doesn't particularly have durability feats on the level of those guys.
    - Attracting the Lord of Nightmares' attention and subsequently not actually being fired.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Does Hulk have any decent bladed durability feats? I keep seeing him get shanked by Wolverine and mutant cockroaches and so on, and it's colored my perception of him as being a big beefy thing that can absorb a lot of blunt trauma but still be cuttable. (Though then he has that healing factor...)

Given this, I'd think an energy blade that cuts space itself would fall under the category of things that could hurt him.

I don't see any of the others being harmed, though. (Though I don't remember what durability feats Schneider has. I recall him having a crazy healing factor as well, but that's not the same thing.)

Been awhile since I saw Slayers Next, but IIRC, didn't Aqua show Lina a universe where she lost control over the Giga Slave and it annihilated the entire universe? And in the anime timeline at least, a more controlled spell of Chaos Magic was used to nulify a combined Mazoku/Shinzoku Lord which had managed to ruin an entire universe by itself beforehand.

Also, I'd think that Ragna Blade's cutting through dimensions feat should let it cut through anything that doesn't have a specific resistance to that kind of damage, but it did pretty porly against Gaav and that servant of Volfeid. OTOH, as ridiculously high end Mazoku and an even higher ranked Shinzoku, they should have some pretty powerful esoteric defenses... Still though, I wouldn't think it'd be up to taking a shanking from the Lord of Nightmares, but there you go.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-22-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer