Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by madrox1977 View Post
    Ok, so firstly I have to say, I am loving the stories that are being produced for the teams, great work everyone.

First of three covers today, first up is the Thunderbolts.....Justice like Lightening,....nap time after cookies

Blantantly inspired by the work of Skottie Young!!

Next is an homage to a recent X-factor Cover, and so we have a Dark Avengers Cover

The Final of the three updates today, is The Masters of Evil, which agai n is an homage to a recent X-factor cover (during Regenesis). This means I only have the Lethal Legion to draw in order to have done all the teams.

These are friggin' awesome!

I wanna steal baby STEALTH and use it as my avvy!

Those are awesome, Madrox! You're nailing these! I love how it's Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil instead of Masters of Evil. Makes me proud for my girl. :p

Slowly working in an Uncanny Avengers cover starring a single Avenger!? It's coming along slowly, but surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    These are friggin' awesome!

I wanna steal baby STEALTH and use it as my avvy!
    Thanks for the comments, I think the Thunderbolts cover is my favourite thing I've done in a while tbh

Oh, and steal away if you want, I'm thinking of using Widowmaker as mine
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Thunderbolts #1: Terror like Lightning! Pt. 1

• The Raft, it is the most secured prison known to man. It houses the Criminals and Super-Villains that have terrorized the city. It is also about to be broken into to, Explosions ring throughout the facility, taking out Cell Blocks 3D-5A. The one responsible goes under the name Widowmaker, and she might be one of the smartest most evil people in the world. Her Cybernetics allow her to cut down innocent guard after guard until she finds the person she is looking for. A door labeled STEALTH, and do not trust what so-ever. Widowmaker opens to door to find a half man, half robot looking fellow who is half invisible. The two embrace in a kiss but are soon surround by Guards, Widow ask if she can have fun but Stealth says it is time to leave. The two vanish in thin air.

• Twelve Minutes before the break in, Shield agent Claude Mason is in the courtyard of the raft training the recently paroled Amy Sijurvald, who is better known as The Executioner. Claude and Amy have grown close to each other over the time that he had helped her reel in her angry issues. Much too close according to the Shield rules, which is the reason Claude will be transferred to "Raft 42" a prison located inside The Negative Zone. Before the two can talk about the current situation of them, Explosions ring out, and the sudden arrival of two Men. One with a sword and the other with a hammer.

• Three Months before the Explosion at the Raft. Widowmaker finds herself inside a bar in England. She sits at a table next to a drunken man she identified as a Dane Jr. She shoots down all of his attempts at hitting on her and even knocks him off his seat. This sets into motion a scene where Dane summons the Ebony blade and is about to strike down Widowmaker before being stopped by a Hammer throw. The Hammer comes back to a man dressed in green, he identify himself as Midgard and Dane's partner in crime. Dane and Midgard sit down to hear an offer from Widowmaker.

• Present Time. Inside a deli called Rita's, a boy known as Oscar DeMara is sweeping up when he hears the report on the news of the Raft explosion. Oscars leaves the scene too suit up.

END Issue 1
    Last edited by Green Griffin; 01-31-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks for the comments, I think the Thunderbolts cover is my favourite thing I've done in a while tbh

Oh, and steal away if you want, I'm thinking of using Widowmaker as mine
    i like that Dane Jr is all like....what is going on here.

I included the creators names as if they were the creative team for the comic on this mock cover. ;)
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 02-02-2013 at 04:36 AM. Reason: updated image

Zhaxra, never stop being awesome.

Holy balls Zhaxra, that's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Here's what I got so far. Not sure if I'll throw a quickie BG to it yet, but for the most part she's done.

I included the creators names as if they were the creative team for the comic on this mock cover. ;)
    Really nice cover, love the "one team member" idea
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Here's what I got so far. Not sure if I'll throw a quickie BG to it yet, but for the most part she's done.

OMG you drew my character. ^_^ You even made her dress look good! (I realized immediately after designing and uploading it that this dress looked incredibly unrealistic and alien, bordering on Margaery Tyrell's from that one episode of GoT, but anyway.)

It's gorgeous. Thank you so much!!!
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Thanks all! I added some more elements to the image and updated the original post. At this point she's done. If anyone wants to color it feel free.

Thanks all! I added some more elements to the image and updated the original post. At this point she's done. If anyone wants to color it feel free.
    Just when I think the image looks awesome, you manage to top it even more.

Where's lilyinblue? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Where's lilyinblue? :P
    On her way out the door for a Starbucks run?

Pick me up a Biscotti and a Frap.

Here is an outer space adventure for the lil ones..

sa by happyman58, on Flickr