Default New 52 Universe's President

I forget which book, but in the on of the new 52 books Obama was the president of the united states. I like Obama and all, but i felt like the new 52 it wouldve been more interesting with a character they made themselves. who would you like to see be president?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberxd View Post
    I forget which book, but in the on of the new 52 books Obama was the president of the united states. I like Obama and all, but i felt like the new 52 it wouldve been more interesting with a character they made themselves. who would you like to see be president?
    Amanda Waller and to see the stress of the job cause her to develop an eating issue which causes weight gain.

D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberxd View Post
    I forget which book, but in the on of the new 52 books Obama was the president of the united states.
    One of the Green Lanterns, I think. #13/#14? Right after the Zero Issue, Amanda Waller is telling Obama about Simon Baz.

Whereas the "five years ago" bits of Justice League seem to have President Bush, so there seems to be a decision to keep it to "real Presidents" for the moment.

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Though not the United States president of the main DC earth the one for Earth 2 is a woman who is either named or nicknamed Lightfoot.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    Amanda Waller and to see the stress of the job cause her to develop an eating issue which causes weight gain.

It's too late to salvage Waller, I think, but if it is possible, this is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason456701 View Post
    Though not the United States president of the main DC earth the one for Earth 2 is a woman who is either named or nicknamed Lightfoot.
    Lightfoot is probably the Secret Service Codename for the President.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    It's too late to salvage Waller, I think, but if it is possible, this is the way to do it.
    Actually Adam Said you would see the stress start to get to Amanda a bit of her running suicide squad, be the leason of the Justice league to the american government and then her Past with Team 7 and the majestice program start to rear its head.

Vandal Savage.

I don't think Obama is president of the universe.
    Batgirl, Superman/Wonder Woman, Detective Comics, Worlds Finest, Batman/Superman, The Movement, Astro City, Kick Ass 3, Miracle Man, Nightcrawler, Red Sonja, The Star Wars, Sandman: Overture, The Maxx

I guess it's some random person.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”