Far too early to make sense of this chart in a literal sense, but speculations are a'plenty.
- From the core six members (from center top going clockwise Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Hulk) floating in the middle of the chart only three have other members emanating from them. Could mean that these core members are co-leaders with their own Avengers rosters.
- Thor's team looks to fill the roll of a major cosmic powerhouse team. Smasher, Captain Universe, Hyperion and a fourth unnamed character. Who could this be?
- Captain America's team has Spider-Woman, Captain Marvel, Falcon, Shang-Chi and a fifth unnamed. So far this group would seem like a pretty straight-forward Avenger-y team.
- Hawkeye has Manifold and three more unnamed members. Maybe a more black-ops or secret team?
- Iron Man has Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cannonball, and Sunspot with one more unnamed member. I'm calling this the cash cows and the freshmen team.
Anyone have more information about the rest of the unnamed characters?