Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

A guest spot with Diana getting involved in Kal and Kara's rocky relationship would be something I'd very much like to see.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    A guest spot with Diana getting involved in Kal and Kara's rocky relationship would be something I'd very much like to see.
    This sounds good. A feminine perspective that helps Kara learn a bit more about her cousin and life on Earth.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post
    This sounds good. A feminine perspective that helps Kara learn a bit more about her cousin and life on Earth.
    Oh great I could see another worthless fight between hero's coming.

Infâme et fier de l'ętre Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Oh great I could see another worthless fight between hero's coming.
    Tssss. Not even a threesome joke?
    I am so disapointed in you, Lexrules.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Tssss. Not even a threesome joke?
    I am so disapointed in you, Lexrules.
    LOL.. Don't want Miss Lane to kick my cyber ass all over the board.

Well in All-Star Batman & Robin they seem to share an 'intimate' moment, as wonderwoman storms off Superman chases her to the roof where they kiss. Now it seems that Superman is in love with her WonderWoman also seems rather interested in having a relationship but if they were to breakup the result would be catastrphic.

Yes, that would be fantastic. I believe it was one of the ideas I mentioned a few times in this thread. Diana has first hand experience dealing with a complicated extended family, so she would in a perfect position to help Superman with his cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
    Yes, that would be fantastic. I believe it was one of the ideas I mentioned a few times in this thread. Diana has first hand experience dealing with a complicated extended family, so she would in a perfect position to help Superman with his cousin.
    I have a joke but I fear for my life.

BANNED

I have a joke but I fear for my life.
    I dare you, I double dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquacatlungfish View Post
    I dare you, I double dare you!
    You just want to see me get my cyber ass kicked all over the board. I know you have it out for me.

I would not like WW to take much page space in Superman's book. If they want to do that they can create a new team book or do it in Justice League. No need to spoil Superman books or they can do it in WW book.
    Rehire Grant Morrison for Superman.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    Keep Scott Lobdell in Superverse forever.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman

BANNED

You just want to see me get my cyber ass kicked all over the board. I know you have it out for me.
    That's what you get for dissing For Tomorrow!

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
    I don't understand how you are measuring popularity. First of all, you have absolutely no empirical or statistical data to back up your claim that Diana is more popular than Lois.
    Sales. Merchandising.

Second, popularity isn't measured solely by comic book titles and merchandise.
    No, but they do provide the statistical data you asked for.
    Lois Lane is popular among many women but those women are not necessarily going to buy comic books or merchandise.
    Why are we suddenly only talking about women? I might have missed a facet of that upthread.

Finally, as a Lois Lane fan, I can tell you that it was through Lois that I came to love Superman. You are wrong to assume that anyone who is a fan of Lois is only a fan because of Superman. Sometimes it's the other way around. Finally, I am still mystified at how popularity justifies fictional relationships. According to that logic, as the most popular female character, Diana should be dating the most popular male character, Bruce Wayne.
    Except they did that before. Besides, since Bats IS so popular he doesnt need this kind of story arc to boost his sales. He's the goddamn Batman.

I think Lois is a popular, important, and enduring part of the Superman mythos and that this should continue. She has value and a character in her own right.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Me too. Would love her helping with Kara. Even in past continuity Diana and Kara were close and Kara looked up to Diana and Diana sure knows about dysfunctional families. I'm looking forward to that and hope it happens. Oh and another meeting I want to see is Diana and Krypto. I'm guessing those two may get along.
    Last edited by hellacre; 12-26-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

Double post.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )