Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102
  1. #16
    Junior Member CongoJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Hope didn't ressurrect anyone. She flew around to put out some fires and then needed Wanda's help to restart mutation. Talk about a shitty Phoenix.
    Hey she cured Cable which was something Jean couldn't do sure now the cure is killing him and even with his TK he can't stop it but but now he doesn't have the TO to worry about.

  2. #17
    salt in my porridge jarrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoJack View Post
    Hey she cured Cable which was something Jean couldn't do sure now the cure is killing him and even with his TK he can't stop it but but now he doesn't have the TO to worry about.
    Jean wasn't Phoenix around Cable. She did genetically rebuild her sister Sarah though, from the molecules up. Rachel did the same thing for Cyclops and Invisible Woman.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

  3. #18
    Elder Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,740

    Default

    The Phoenix can't bring back the dead.

  4. #19
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    I don't really care who Hope hates until she wises up and gets a new look.

  5. #20
    Junior Member CongoJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Jean wasn't Phoenix around Cable. She did genetically rebuild her sister Sarah though, from the molecules up. Rachel did the same thing for Cyclops and Invisible Woman.
    Not that it really matters but she was using the Phoenix at the time of the twelve when in the aftermath Cable had joined the X-men for a few issues.

  6. #21
    jealous of me sweetdumbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    I don't really care who Hope hates until she wises up and gets a new look.
    That's my only beef with her now that Hopeless has fixed her attitude. I wouldn't trust Larocca with redesigning anyone though.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

    who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

  7. #22
    salt in my porridge jarrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Phoenix can't bring back the dead.
    It has repeatedly (Jean, Rachel, QQ) as have it's avatars (Quire brought back Sophie, Rachel brought back the entire Earth).


    Quote Originally Posted by CongoJack View Post
    Not that it really matters but she was using the Phoenix at the time of the twelve when in the aftermath Cable had joined the X-men for a few issues.
    It's debatable, her power signature was looking Phoenixy, but so has Rachel's since returning and she's confirmed to be disconnected from the Phoenix. The first time it was confirmed Jean was manifesting the Phoenix was Morrison's New X-Men.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

  8. #23
    Senior Member Daithi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Phoenix can't bring back the dead.
    Colossus could bring back the dead if he wanted. Hope hated Xavier.

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    hope barely knew xavier. he took absolutely zero interest in her.

  10. #25
    Qualified Sex Therapist Psylocke1902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    Colossus could bring back the dead if he wanted. Hope hated Xavier.
    Alas Xavier creepy pedophile vibe toward redhead is what ultimately kill him. Hope Summers will have no pedobear in her hoodz.
    Call me

  11. #26
    Elder Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    It has repeatedly (Jean, Rachel, QQ) as have it's avatars (Quire brought back Sophie, Rachel brought back the entire Earth).
    Sophie was a zombie like Jean in Endsong.

    Which time are you referring to with Rachel?

  12. #27
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    hope barely knew xavier. he took absolutely zero interest in her.
    Whereas Magneto greeted her with open arms and courtesy. He may have been a mad old terrorist twat, but Magneto has the charisma and charm to make anyone kill flatscans at his whim to please him. Such a stallion, that mutant.

  13. #28
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    Colossus could bring back the dead if he wanted. Hope hated Xavier.
    Hope hates Scott, there's even an image of her calling him a jerk and optic blasted the guy on more than one occasion

  14. #29
    Veteran Member stussyjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    5,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Whereas Magneto greeted her with open arms and courtesy. He may have been a mad old terrorist twat, but Magneto has the charisma and charm to make anyone kill flatscans at his whim to please him. Such a stallion, that mutant.
    He's one of the greats Fod

  15. #30
    Omega Mutant ZNOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    It's not so secret.

    All the X-Men turned their backs on him after Dangerous & Deadly Genesis, and he's only been able to reconnect with a few in the wake of those godawful character smears. Though since Wolverine was one of those few who forgave him, I think the eulogy still makes as much sense as it's able to.

    And I don't recall anyone saying the Phoenix resurrected everyone in Beijing, Paris, etc. If it could do that, wouldn't Jean have brought back the D'Bari homeworld at some point?
    When has a Phoenix host ever resurrected anyone?
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

    I AM PHOENIX!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •