Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I read almost all of DC’s New 52 titles, and I read about 10 Marvel titles. Of all these comics, Thor: God of Thunder, is possibly the title I enjoy most of all, and I wasn’t a big fan of Thor before this series started. The book is amazingly good, and I hope that Aaron and Ribic wil stay on it for a very long time!
    If my words and grammar are not correct, that's because English is not my native language! My English would have been far worse if I hadn't read original comics for decades though!

Thor:GOT is the best of the marvel now books. I had almost given up on Jason Aaron, but this rekindled my faith.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

General question for those who are so far liking Thor: God of Thunder - Would you have the same feeling and do you think the book would have the same overall feel if Aaron was writing but someone other than Ribic was the artist?

Great question. I think the answer is "no" because the two seem a perfect match. However there's no real way to really know the answer without going back in time before the previews for the first issue came out.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Well, I would say no but then I remember how DD lost Rivera and gained Samnee and it's still so great.