Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    King of Frost Giants King Laufey's Avatar

Default Who in your opinion is Batman's deadliest enemy?

I would say the Joker he is twisted and maniacal and he is able to push Batman over the edge. I remember a line of his from the Dark Knight movie "You have nothing to threaten me with nothing with all of your strength." I mean that was so surreal because it was true Batman was forced to play Joker's game and he couldn't do anything no matter how strong he was.

Joker is deadly, no doubt about that. However in an all out no holds barred battle i'd have to go with Ra's al ghul. We have not seen him in the Nu52 yet, but if he returns the Bat family could be in real trouble. Look how worked up everyone is just thinking that the Joker knows who's behind the masks, something that Ra's has known for a very long time. He's never exploited that out of respect for Bruce, but if that ever changed i could see that becoming one of the most deadly battles Batman ever faced.

Of all Batman's villains over the years, Joker is the only one who is deadly to ME. Because I might die of boredom if they keep overusing him and running him into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Of all Batman's villains over the years, Joker is the only one who is deadly to ME. Because I might die of boredom if they keep overusing him and running him into the ground.
    Lol I wasn't expecting the second part of your post, but I agree.
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint

How do you define "deadly" here? If were talking deadly to Batman himself, Joker is probably one of the rogues he should worry least about...
    "Doesn't everyone on here hate comics? Isn't this a forum where a bunch of middle aged men sit around and bitch about how they hate comics and haven't read them in twenty years?" -Mezzaro-

Quote Originally Posted by Patroklos View Post
    How do you define "deadly" here? If were talking deadly to Batman himself, Joker is probably one of the rogues he should worry least about...
    Joker would kill Batman if Batman doesn't stay on his toes. Once Batman gets lax, he's boring to the Joker, so he'd have no problem offing him.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Batman's greatest enemy is himself due to his extremely difficult nature in fully trusting others.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Batman's greatest enemy is himself due to his extremely difficult nature in fully trusting others.
    Along the same line of thinking.His paranoia and narcissism.

Depends on your definition of 'deadliest':

Most likely to kill a Bat? Joker
    Highest body count? Ra's
    Most likely to kill anyone? Zsasz
    ...Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

Joker and Batman are eachother's Nemesis. They can't live without the other. Joker says this a lot himself everytime Batman escapes death.

I think Bane is the one Batman should be worried about. He has less reason and more strength then any other villain in Gotham. He also broke his back, which is a deadly move on it's own. Batman was just lucky to survive that.
    LIVING SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN GOTHAM AND UTOPIA

If there was any logic in the comic world: Clayface.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I am quite sure any of them could snap Joker in half easily:

Blockbuster
    Solomon Grundy
    Killer Croc
    Bane

Crazy Quilt of course

The Condiment King.
    ಠ_ಠ

Baby Doll.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    If there was any logic in the comic world: Clayface.
    He would literally be dung of diseases. I wouldn't want to imagine that bile going through Bats' throat.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 12-23-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000