Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default A Look Into EA's "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects" Sequel That Never Was

Concept artwork for a never-released EA Chicago-produced follow-up to "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects" has appeared online, suggesting possible improvements to the poorly received brawler.

Full article here.

It was a very flawed game, but I actually liked it. I kind of keep hoping they try and reboot or re-visit this game. Just, y'know, much better.

Off the jump I don't like the physics of the game. No way Captain America should be able to knock back the Juggernaut. And the Hulk and Juggs so slow.I am so tired of all the big guys being so slow. For example, the Hulk can run at like 300 MPH, why is he so slow. You can keep this one on the shelf. Pass.
    Organic Underground Hip Hop
    http://boombits.bandcamp.com
    Http://soundcloud.com/boombits
    @boom_bits (IG & Twitter)

Avengers Battle For Earth (which I own) on Wii U and Xbox 360 is a good replacement for this.

I also agree with the 2 posters above. Rise of the Imperfects was a good game. And yeah, this footage of Cap punching Juggernaut across city streets? Hmm, questionable.

Surprised this game wasn't received well. I enjoyed the game quite a bit. The game also had some pretty cool original character, specifically Dr. Keith Kilum, aka, Hazmat; a slimy, spidery character that is in search for a cure to his new green form.

Yeah I liked the game a lot though it did have hilarious balancing issues

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    It was a very flawed game, but I actually liked it. I kind of keep hoping they try and reboot or re-visit this game. Just, y'know, much better.

I second this and hoped for a better future as the characters introduced in the game were a bit interesting to play as. Maybe someday Marvel will follow up on this idea.

It was a pretty fun game.

I mean, Magneto was broken as hell.

But it was a fun game.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.