Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Losers Leave Utopia Random Black Guy's Avatar

Default All New X-Men #6 Preview

I'm suited up in street clothes, Hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes" (C) Nas

Looks like the O5 have already formed their own clique. SMDH.

And Cyclops found his movie motorcycle.

I wasn't sure about the art but HOLY SHIT THAT'S SPLENDID !
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post

Looks interesting.
    Looks gorgeous. Well done, Marquez!
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Cricket, Pants and Tea. .LuckyStar.'s Avatar

Loving the art! I like it better than Immonen. Also loving the old Cyclops/teen Jean dynamic.

It's about time Angel finally confronts his future self. I get the sense he'll be more confused than outrage at how he's basically a blank slate that was evil and then reborn with no memory. Or maybe his younger self will help his older self remember who he is. That could be a creative way to fill in the memory gaps.

O5 Cyclops looks incredibly upset. I get the feeling everyone is still blaming him for things he would eventually do. His team hates him. Jean probably hates him. He's practically begging Mystique to screw with him!

As for Jean, I think she's yet to rationalize all these revelations just yet. That vision of Cyclops and Magneto was clearly all in her head and I get the sense Bendis is going to play up her immature teenager persona as much as possible. But one thing I hope he does at some point is have Jean get the other side of the story. Cyclops didn't just murder Charles Xavier. He killed him while under the influence of the Phoenix Force. Just as Jean killed 5 billion aliens when she was under the influence of the same force. She more than anyone else should have some ability to understand that. Then again, she is a teenager. And last I checked, teenagers aren't very good at wrapping their heads around issues like this. And again, I'm pretty sure Bendis knows that and intends to exploit that as much as possible.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Love the art. The Warren's look like they are into each other. And Jean with her first psychic backlash! <3

DAMN!!! I gotta admit, bendis out did himself

ANole is a traitor to the NXM hanging out with ILK....save for Shark Tits cuz she's awesome
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Poor Jean. Can't even sleep in peace without a bunch of old creepers leering at her. Look how she freaks out when Kitty tells her to clean her room.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's about time Angel finally confronts his future self. I get the sense he'll be more confused than outrage at how he's basically a blank slate that was evil and then reborn with no memory. Or maybe his younger self will help his older self remember who he is. That could be a creative way to fill in the memory gaps.

O5 Cyclops looks incredibly upset. I get the feeling everyone is still blaming him for things he would eventually do. His team hates him. Jean probably hates him. He's practically begging Mystique to screw with him!

As for Jean, I think she's yet to rationalize all these revelations just yet. That vision of Cyclops and Magneto was clearly all in her head and I get the sense Bendis is going to play up her immature teenager persona as much as possible. But one thing I hope he does at some point is have Jean get the other side of the story. Cyclops didn't just murder Charles Xavier. He killed him while under the influence of the Phoenix Force. Just as Jean killed 5 billion aliens when she was under the influence of the same force. She more than anyone else should have some ability to understand that. Then again, she is a teenager. And last I checked, teenagers aren't very good at wrapping their heads around issues like this. And again, I'm pretty sure Bendis knows that and intends to exploit that as much as possible.
    He still killed Xavier. Does copping an insanity plea absolve you of murder?

Kitty is too pretty though. That's my one criticism. She's meant to be the homely plain jane of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    DAMN!!! I gotta admit, bendis out did himself
    Right?? This totally textless preview is a true testament to his writing skills.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    Kitty is too pretty though. That's my one criticism. She's meant to be the homely plain jane of the X-Men.
    I'm glad she is keeping the ponytail.

Losers Leave Utopia Random Black Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Right?? This totally textless preview is a true testament to his writing skills.
    LOL, did the claws just come out?
    I'm suited up in street clothes, Hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes" (C) Nas