Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rasx View Post
    I will be disappointed if Rai don't show up in 2013.
    Yes! We need Rai.

Stat!
    Favorite books: All books by Valiant, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Invincible, Uncanny Avengers, Five Ghosts, and The Sixth Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    I wouldn't count on it since the rights are owned by...someone...it's complicated...but basically VALIANT would either have to license the properties (not likely given the cost-benefit) or buy them outright (possible, but unlikely) in order to revisit Solar, Magnus or Turok.

But we do still have books like Rai, Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, Quantum & Woody, Dr. Mirage and HARD Corps to look forward to down the line.
    Ah crap, Solar was the one I was most looking forward to

If funds become available to justify out right purchasing and wholelly own one of the old Gold Key(now old VU) characters I would like Turok myself.
    I know he's deemed the most expensive, most marketable...but he's the coolest so it makes sense!!
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Anonymous View Post
    Ah crap, Solar was the one I was most looking forward to
    They do still own the rights to Phil Seleski and most of the supporting cast, but its shaky territory right now.

I agree they should only bring them back if they could buy them outright, but I don't think it's even necessary. A title like Dr. Mirage could just as easily explore concepts of humanity and human relationships as the VH1 Solar, while avoiding the pitfalls of the "god like powers". (Que Hawkeyeps suggesting Erica Pierce in that role)

I do think we may see Phil down the line...but not for several years. Personally I think it would be cool if they revisited "The Visitor" but instead of being Sting from the future, it's Phil Seleski. He travels back and has adventures with his pre-powered self (who is unaware he actually is this new hero) as we all wait to see just how he gains these powers. If Warren Simons is out there, I'd be happy to plot it for you
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Harbinger is the jewel in the crown at Valiant. The other titles will probably drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by mystmaven View Post
    Harbinger is the jewel in the crown at Valiant. The other titles will probably drop off.
    Debatable the "jewel crown" but the last part has me ROFL!!!
    The other titles will drop off.

[QUOTE=BugsySig;16341169] (Que Hawkeyeps suggesting Erica Pierce in that role)QUOTE]

I already did in this very thread, but since you asked...Erica Pierce

Was thinking of getting the trades. How are X-O , Shadowman, Archer and Armstrong, and the other ones?
    Pull list: Almost every Marvel book, Age of Bronze, Captain Midnight, some Dynamite & Image. I AM DC COMIC FREE!

XO is solid, way above average.
    Archer&Armstrong is a team up book with some humor but enjoyable. Sets up some limited background of the Valiant U for a few characters
    Shadowman, while I've enjoyed the first two it's still to early to call it yet. The first arc hasn't ended.

Books that need to debut this year:

Easy ones-Rai and Eternal Warrior

Difficult- Solar and Magnus

Once these are on the field, they will be firing on all engines...

Solar and Magnus aren't difficult...they are legally off the table, as is Turok. For this year or any other unless/until such a time as they(VEI) could buy the characters outright we should stick to talking about characters that we'd like to see and have a legit opportunity to appear/get their own book.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Solar and Magnus aren't difficult...they are legally off the table, as is Turok. For this year or any other unless/until such a time as they(VEI) could buy the characters outright we should stick to talking about characters that we'd like to see and have a legit opportunity to appear/get their own book.
    You are free to do that. I believe that I will talk about whatever Valiant characters (or former ones) that I damn well please.

Erica Pierce!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyeps View Post
    Erica Pierce!
    Are those nipples I see on your Erica Pierce avatar? The Erica Pierce I knew didn't have nipples...

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    Are those nipples I see on your Erica Pierce avatar? The Erica Pierce I knew didn't have nipples...
    Erica has all her lady parts and you can definetly get a sense of them due to her fondness of see through pajamas