Hybrid View

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Valiant Looks Back on 2012, Forward to 2013

Executive Editor Warren Simons, Publisher Fred Pierce, CCO Dinesh Shamdasani, Marketing Manager Hunter Gorinson and Sales Manager Atom Freeman discuss Valiant's standing in the market, plans for 2013 and share exclusive art.

Full article here.

Great interview.

As far as I'm concerned, Valiant can do no wrong.

I have loved everything that they have put out so far. Can't wait for Harbinger Wars!
    Favorite books: All books by Valiant, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Invincible, Uncanny Avengers, Five Ghosts, and The Sixth Gun.

And where can I get that Christmas card????
    Favorite books: All books by Valiant, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Invincible, Uncanny Avengers, Five Ghosts, and The Sixth Gun.

Big dittos !
    I am what I am and that's all what I am

Well, it was nice, but for the length of the interview, it didn't reveal much. No news on plans for new series, Quantum and Woody jokes aside. Not much in fact that we hadn't already hear, except that they're happy with sales, which I'd expect them to say anyway.

I would infer from the remarks about Ninjak in XO that Ninjak might be a new series in the coming year. IFAIK Rai was an old rumor for one as well. And Eternal Warrior or a Geomancer book seems likely. But nothing confirmed, and no word on other possible titles like Armorines or Dr. Mirage for example.
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Well, it was nice, but for the length of the interview, it didn't reveal much. No news on plans for new series, Quantum and Woody jokes aside. Not much in fact that we hadn't already hear, except that they're happy with sales, which I'd expect them to say anyway.

I would infer from the remarks about Ninjak in XO that Ninjak might be a new series in the coming year. IFAIK Rai was an old rumor for one as well. And Eternal Warrior or a Geomancer book seems likely. But nothing confirmed, and no word on other possible titles like Armorines or Dr. Mirage for example.
    My thoughts exactly.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor