Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Yes yes we know you've quit. You've been telling everyone that for the last two years.
    Pearl still reads them and tells her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Pearl still reads them and tells her mother.
    Pearl doesn't read, she's a cat.

Shark Girl makes up for the lack of any mutants in Marvel Now
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

It just doesn't feel like X-Men anymore. I liked the Schism, I liked Utopia. But hate W&TXM. Because they're using brand new characters, which are lame and not use the ones many of us started to like (New-X-Men kids).

Sending off popular X-Men to Avengers more and more feels like the Avengers matter more to Marvel then the X-titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    It just doesn't feel like X-Men anymore. I liked the Schism, I liked Utopia. But hate W&TXM. Because they're using brand new characters, which are lame and not use the ones many of us started to like (New-X-Men kids).

Sending off popular X-Men to Avengers more and more feels like the Avengers matter more to Marvel then the X-titles.
    If you don't like W&TXM you have plenty of other choices. All New, Legacy, Cable & X-Force, Uncanny X-Force and Uncanny X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Some of the New Mutants are now without a team: Cypher, Magma and Warlock

Because they're awful. I agree though, Hickman amde a mistake not including Magma in The Avengers.
    Co-signed.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Burning Frenzy's eyes out with a laser.
    That was when it was still Xavier-legacy. When legacy was still good... ;)

If you don't like W&TXM you have plenty of other choices. All New, Legacy, Cable & X-Force, Uncanny X-Force and Uncanny X-Men.
    You're missing my point. I said I do not like it due to the fact they're using brand new characters in that title, which are lame and they do not use the ones many of us started to like (New-X-Men kids). Those kids are also not used in the titles you're mentioning. They're wallpaper now. That's one of the things I do not like NOW.

You're missing my point. I said I do not like it due to the fact they're using brand new characters in that title, which are lame and they do not use the ones many of us started to like (New-X-Men kids). Those kids are also not used in the titles you're mentioning. They're wallpaper now. That's one of the things I do not like NOW.
    That's my favourite thing about Marvel now.

"New things are bad. I fear change. The sky is falling."
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

BANNED

So wait....you don't think the ''X-Men'' feel like the ''X-Men'' anymore because they're not using the Academy X brats in any titles?

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

The only thing constant in comic books is change.

Like many others have stated earlier, if the current status quo doesn't strike your fancy....wait it out. It'll change again down the road.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    "New things are bad. I fear change. The sky is falling."
    Nope, it's the new ones are lame to me, not changes in general(!) please do read better next time before turning sarcastic.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 12-19-2012 at 08:15 AM.

So wait....you don't think the ''X-Men'' feel like the ''X-Men'' anymore because they're not using the Academy X brats in any titles?
    Nope, it is one of the things I currently do not like. I responded on a remark about that particular part of it.

What I do not like is they are not using many of them and creating lamer ones to replace them. What I also dio not like is many X-Men moving to the Avangers books, leaving us in the dark about some X-men and making Wolverine the new Cyclops.

However, I do like the developments of Cyclops, Mags, Cable, Storm, Psylocke. So, it's not all bad. But I still do not like the way Marvel seems to put Avangers before X-Men lately.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 12-19-2012 at 08:20 AM.