BANNED

Default Bleedingcool: Marvel Grabs Marco Rudy For Spider-Man Mini Series?

MARCO RUDY ON HIS DEVIANTART (http://xiconhoca.deviantart.com/gallery/) REVEALED A PIECE OF ARTWORK FOR A AS OF YET UNANOUNCED SPIDERMAN MINI SERIES HE IS DOING

Seems very interesting, the guy biteing spidey could be morbius but i dout it, he seems older and more desicated. and he already has his own series coming up.

hope everyone had a great christmas have a great week.

Maybe it's Man-Wolf in the top part?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

Default Bleedingcool:Marvel Grabs Marco Rudy For Spider-Man Mini Series?

Marco Rudy is best know of late for his work on Swamp Thing.

But, according to the vast number of emails in my inbox this evening, he is rather teasing people on Facebook about an upcoming Spider-Man mini-series he is working on.

And that's might not be the Superior Spider-Man either.

He writes;
    "Spider Bites". 11x17" finger inked, bottom done in washes. This is the background image (actually the first and last panel) of a page for the current gig i am doing. Its a mini and it has not been announced yet, so no its nothing nobody have talked about yet.

And in a conversation:
    "You drawing spidey now???" MR: "mini series to be announced." "Superior Spidey??" MR: "Nope. Not announced." MR: "stay tuned. "

It may not have been announced yet. But from what's we've seen already, it does look mighty fine...

This is another of a series of creators associated of late with DC Comics who Marvel appears to have brought on board.

Of course, it hasn't been announced yet...
    wonders what its gonna be?
    interestingly,those other DC creator also doing Spidey mini(Fialkov)

Between this and the Zeb Wells/Joe Mad graphic novel, we got some pretty high-quality Peter stuff to read while Superior is going on.
    I mean, y'know, if Joe Mad can finish before Ock dies (or before we all die of old age)
    Thug: Tell... tell my wife i love her...
    Spider-man: No.

Very interesting stuff. Inked with his fingers and with washes! Spidey says 'Morbius??' at the bottom, and he says it is indeed Morbius there on his DeviantArt page.

This dudes artwork is just ridiculously good. Can he work on the main books too?

Update
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/...an-mini-series
    Its written by Matt Kindt.
    So both currently work at DC too

Just Sayin'

I am totally down for this. Rudy kind of started out really influenced by J.H. Williams III but it was a little sloppy (for my tastes anyways), but he's really came into his own on Swamp Thing. Matt Kindt is doing great things as well. Getting this for sure.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMoon View Post
    Between this and the Zeb Wells/Joe Mad graphic novel, we got some pretty high-quality Peter stuff to read while Superior is going on.
    I mean, y'know, if Joe Mad can finish before Ock dies (or before we all die of old age)
    By the time Joe Mad finishes that miniseries, Slott's misdirect tweet will actually be accurate and Miguel O'Hara will be Spider-Man. Not because of time travel or body swaps, but because it will actually be 2099.