Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    i dont see what difference it makes 2 u if hes alive or dead
    His existence hurts other characters. He's a freaking cancer.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    His existence hurts other characters. He's a freaking cancer.
    Why would u even click on the thread to say that? Do something better with your time. Nobody asked for ur opinion on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    I would like to see this take place in Winter Soldier. Maybe have the team that did Daken both art and writing wise do the arc. I've been waiting for this to happen. I think that Bucky knows there isn't anything he can do to make up for killing Daken's mother. Bucky should go after Daken for what he's done and give him the beat down he has been begging for or kill him.
    So what ur saying is, buck should go after daken just cause he kills people and he's a villain? I don't that would make a very good story. Maybe daken should be the one doing the hunting, possibly a revenge story? If buck really wants to redeem himself and wipe out his past sins, the last thing he would want to do Is try kill the guy after he's already killed his mother..I'd say he'd try make some sort of peace with daken (which would ultimately end in a bloody brawl). Or maybe clearing his conscience by putting daken on a path to redemption (after there bloody brawl that is)..

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Why would u even click on the thread to say that? Do something better with your time. Nobody asked for ur opinion on the character.
    Fret not, Daken gets a lot of hate because everyone is jealous of how awesome he is; and how much better he is than Wolverine!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

You know, I'm a bit shocked this story hasn't been touched on at all. It's always Daken going after Logan, over and over. For a time I know some writers, particularly Williams, stating he didn't want to keep having Daken go after Logan. Maybe if his series lasted, at some point he would have addressed the Winter Soldier. It's at the point where I've pretty much even forgotten the WS was in any way connected to Daken.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    You know, I'm a bit shocked this story hasn't been touched on at all. It's always Daken going after Logan, over and over. For a time I know some writers, particularly Williams, stating he didn't want to keep having Daken go after Logan. Maybe if his series lasted, at some point he would have addressed the Winter Soldier. It's at the point where I've pretty much even forgotten the WS was in any way connected to Daken.
    Maybe the series would have lasted longer if they had of gone down this path instead..but It would had to of been way/liu writing an arc like this and camuncoli doing the art. Williams and his art team just didn't quite hit the spot with daken. Maybe it was the art I didn't like

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Daken's not that bad, guys. Heck, he's more interesting to me than Wolverine is right now.

I'd like to see something more than just a fight though. If Bucky could actually get through to Daken, in a way that helps him realize that it wasn't actually his fault. Maybe even team-up with the guy to go after the people whose fault it really was. That might be a cool direction for Daken. I dunno.

And even if he is dead, we can still get a flashback story in the pages of Winter Soldier or a mini or something.
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

he drowned in a puddle.....not even enough water to fill his lungs. what a cheap way to die, people without HFs have lasted longer. i dont think they have put him out for good, id say its temporary
    Thats F#^%&D UP! I really liked Daken, and to go out in such a lame fashion is terrible, unfortunately I stopped reading(finances) during the time he was in LA getting framed so I missed his death, I hope this is part of some well crafted plot to come back and do some major damage!
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

this week issue had Logan burying him next to his mother.
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    this week issue had Logan burying him next to his mother.
    So all this was pretty recent?
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    So all this was pretty recent?
    he's died twice now. Once in his own title and in uncanny x force 34..

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

So what ur saying is, buck should go after daken just cause he kills people and he's a villain? I don't that would make a very good story. Maybe daken should be the one doing the hunting, possibly a revenge story? If buck really wants to redeem himself and wipe out his past sins, the last thing he would want to do Is try kill the guy after he's already killed his mother..I'd say he'd try make some sort of peace with daken (which would ultimately end in a bloody brawl). Or maybe clearing his conscience by putting daken on a path to redemption (after there bloody brawl that is)..
    No. How I would see it is Daken coming after Bucky for killing his mother because even though Bucky wasn't in his right mind he still killed the man's mother. You can't go around that and bucky doesn't dodge his past. I see Bucky trying to take him down when they meet as after seeing everything he did as a Dark Avenger and other things he has done. I don't think Daken should search for redemption as he is a good villain and I don't like seeing Marvel turn good villains into good guys. You can always use good villains. Even if it's not to the death then I would love to see them as each others arch nemesis. Were everytime they meet up you know you're in for a hell of a brawl. I think the both have that potential to be the main thorn in each others side.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Y
    he's died twice now. Once in his own title and in uncanny x force 34..

I didn't know he died in X-Force. I thought he was back in that book. Thanks for the info.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    I didn't know he died in X-Force. I thought he was back in that book. Thanks for the info.
    No worries. Sorry if I spoiled anything..remender killed daken just so he could further develop Logan, remender was so far off his personality It didn't even feel like you were reading about daken.

No worries. Sorry if I spoiled anything..remender killed daken just so he could further develop Logan, remender was so far off his personality It didn't even feel like you were reading about daken.
    Na. You didn't spoil anything. I really appreciate it as I thought he was still alive in X-Force. I hear ya on Remender. I like him, but when he killed Phantomex I was like WTH?!