Default UC Hawkeye/The Ultimates reading order

I recently bought the first volume of Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates and the Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye mini-series. I understand it's best to read them concurrently but wouldn't know where to begin. Does anyone have a suggested reading order?

I'm thinking...read UC:TU #1, then read Ultimate Hawkeye, then read the rest of Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates...?
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Thanks, I'll give that a go :)

It doesn't matter too much because the stories don't really have anything to do with each other. SPOILERY KINDA NOT REALLY: The only way the stories intertwine is through a few scenes where Hawkeye is contacting Nick Fury. In each book you see the conversation from their respective sides. But that's about it.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    I'm thinking...read UC:TU #1, then read Ultimate Hawkeye, then read the rest of Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates...?
    Yeah, don't do that. Read Ultimates #1-2, then whole Hawkeye, then Ultimates #3-rest.
    Last edited by Peter Wisdom; 12-18-2012 at 02:18 PM.

BANNED

UC: Hawkeye runs side by side with UC: The Ultimates #1-2. Then Hawkeye rejoins the team for UC: The Ultimates #3 and onwards.