Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 101
  1. #76
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    ok speed is one thing and supes is incredibly strong (moving a planet was pretty badass.) But i dont think he is stronger than separated hulk. Separated hulk base strength is 100 tons (im just guessing since all of the incarnations are 100 tons except for Joe) an his power increases every nano-second and durability increases as well. Supes would just get tiered after awhile and hulk would kill him. so if all that increases every nano-second in a minuet hulk would be strength would be at 500 maybe 600 tons in 30 seconds
    Now I have to wonder if you're even being serious. Maybe his strength would be at 600 tons in 30 seconds? You saw people post about towing around planets and you felt these figures were relevant? Also if it takes him 30 seconds to go from 100 tons to 600 tons then wow he's going to be there a long time before he approaches PC Supes.

    How much do you think a planet weighs? The moon alone weighs something like many billions of tons. You realize the problem in talking about a mere 600 tons? Not 600 million or even 600 thousand, but 600?

    Just for reference you know Galatea from the Justice League cartoon? The adult clone of Supergirl? You know she casually holds 2000 tons with one hand? This is important because Kryptonians in the DC animated universe don't even come close to their post crisis comic counterparts who in turn don't even come close to their pre crisis counterparts. Post Crisis Pre NU Superman can handle billions of tons on his own. So you again see the problem with the figures you mention?
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-21-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  2. #77
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    when supes eventually gets tired and starts slowing down to give hulk more powerfull attacks to beat him faster Hulk (savage) Has so much anger he unleashes on superman and point blank kills him. Also the same thing with separated hulk. Supes gets tired Hulk kills him in 2 maybe 3 minuets. Supes is much faster but im pretty sure Huik is more durable. Ask me for feats and i'll gladly give them to you.
    Complete and utter bullshit.

    So a man with comparative strength, but millions of times slower (Hulk) is going to hurt a man with comparative strength who is a million times faster? Because you say so?

    If Supes gets tired, why wouldn't Hulk?

    Why would Hulk, who has already been punched a million times, be both unhurt AND able to hurt Superman?

    Not that Superman WOULD even be tired.

    Post-Crisis Superman survived black holes and planet destroying attacks.

    I hate to sound aggressive, and this is more of me speaking truth than being rude - but you really are talking complete and utter shite.

  3. #78
    The King is always around BYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    This thread has outlived its usefulness...another Hulk, another Superman win.

  4. #79
    The REAL king of atlantis NamorSuperStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Moderator

    NamorSuperStrong.

    Start providing actual eVidence for your claims.


    Not "I think", not "this happened in an alternate or non-canon universe". Actual evidence. Feats.
    i'll post three feats of durability and you give me three that surpass these.



    The Incredible Hulk #79
    Hulk survived fin fang foom's fire blast



    Furture Imperfect #2
    hulk survives a broken neck and heals within days


    Finally from the hulk the end He gets eaten by mutant cockroaches and heals...within MINUETS

  5. #80
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    Can I just say, before I post something that trashes those to bits, those are pretty pathetic....

  6. #81
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order
    Posts
    29,534

    Default

    OH!! He took a blast from FING-FANG-FOOM!! And SURVIVED! (not "walked out unharmed" or "And won the fight" no, you use "survive" like it's a big deal)

    No WAY someone who juggles planets or THROWS NUETRON STARS INTO OTHER GALAXIES could match up with THAT kind of force!!

  7. #82
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,440

    Default

    Come on now man what do you think those prove? You think Fing Fan Foom's blast of fire was hitting with planet busting force? We are also quite aware that the Hulk has a healing factor and can heal from a lot of crap as long as most of his body is in tact. The issue is the "in tact" part. Healing a broken neck isn't helpful if your head is punched off your shoulders and clear into space. You can clearly see those cockroaches didn't devour his entire body so that isn't going to help if a blast of heat vision turns him into vapor.

    You're essentially going to need to begin showing feats of Hulk coming back from stuff like the things I just described. We'll start with an easy one. PC Kryptonians have massively powerful heat vision capable of repairing rifts in space/time and harming beings that live inside stars(before you ask no Fing Fang Foom's fire isn't that potent). That is most certainly going to pretty much vaporize Hulk. Can you show him taking that much damage and coming back from it?

    Heck the fact that it took him days to heal just a broken neck doesn't bode well. To be honest that kinda sounds like a low showing for Hulks healing factor.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-21-2012 at 08:17 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  8. #83
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    This is Post-Crisis Superman escaping a black hole. Not only does this require speed that exceeds the speed of light, it also requires durability FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR beyond anything Hulk has ever shown.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman walking through Guy Gardner's GL blast like it was nothing.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman involved in a fight with general Zod where every hit is resulting in the planet shattering beneath them. And he's carrying on totally unscathed.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman surviving a planet exploding around him.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman surviving the equivalent of a million nuclear blasts.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman containing a nuclear explosion, wrapping it into a little ball and throwing it in to space.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman containing a black hole in his hands.

    This is Post-Crisis Superman just chilling in the centre of a sun.

    So... your hand (bearing in mind those are just durability feats. I have still got speed, strength and endurance feats to show...).

    Good luck with that.

    P.S. Bear in mind that is the FAR WEAKER Post-Crisis version. While you still argue Hulk can beat Pre-Crisis...
    Last edited by KJ Stewart; 12-21-2012 at 08:27 AM.

  9. #84
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Stockholm in Sweden
    Posts
    15,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    i'll post three feats of durability and you give me three that surpass these.

    The Incredible Hulk #79
    Hulk survived fin fang foom's fire blast
    -snips-

    Furture Imperfect #2
    hulk survives a broken neck and heals within days
    -snips-

    Finally from the hulk the end He gets eaten by mutant cockroaches and heals...within MINUETS
    -snips-
    The first one is the only durability feat, and it's not a very impressive one at that. The other are healing feats which won't really matter since Superman will knock out Hulk with a million punches a second as soon as the fight starts.

  10. #85
    Elder Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    21,999

    Default

    Finally from the hulk the end He gets eaten by mutant cockroaches and heals...within MINUETS
    You know The End books aren't canonical, right?

  11. #86
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    You know The End books aren't canonical, right?
    Even so, within MINUTES is absolutely HORRENDOUS as far as this fight goes.

    Think Supes is gonna chill out and let Hulk heal for a few minutes after he's smashed his face in?

    And the fact that cockroaches (mutant or otherwise) can get through his durability in the first place is HORRIFIC.

  12. #87
    Elder Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    21,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Even so, within MINUTES is absolutely HORRENDOUS as far as this fight goes.

    Think Supes is gonna chill out and let Hulk heal for a few minutes after he's smashed his face in?

    And the fact that cockroaches (mutant or otherwise) can get through his durability in the first place is HORRIFIC.
    Oh, I'm just referring to that he was told to stop doing that shit, and yet here we are...

    Anyway.. some of that stuff above for post crisis Superman is a bit of a bridge too far as far as within his consistent range or presented without context (for example: the black hole being held was a size of a dust speck, it was still being part contained by the failing force field around it, which Superman was grabbing it via, and when the field wasn't helping, Green Lantern was, and Superman kicking it inside the thing that makes him more powerful for going inside it isn't reaaally a durability feat for the dude, that fight with Zod is in a virtual world of stuff and those punches were not doing what you're noting, he actually was only getting the outer bit of that planet busting explosion that he'd otherwise fled to clear the area of, etc. etc. etc.), buuut in the face of Captain GoogleImageSearch, somehow, for some reason, I can't even feel the energy to have much issue with it.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 12-21-2012 at 09:48 AM.

  13. #88
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,024

    Default

    Moderator

    NamorSuperStrong, given that you continue to post non-canon feats after being warned not to do so, take scans out of context and warp what actually happens to support your point, stop posting in this thread.

    Since you seem to have trouble with the rules of this board regarding Hulk, you can stop posting about him too.

    If you feel the rules of this board simply don't work for you, you might want to consider fighting a similar board with different rules for what consists of evidence.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  14. #89
    Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NamorSuperStrong View Post
    when supes eventually gets tired and starts slowing down to give hulk more powerfull attacks to beat him faster Hulk (savage) Has so much anger he unleashes on superman and point blank kills him. Also the same thing with separated hulk. Supes gets tired Hulk kills him in 2 maybe 3 minuets. Supes is much faster but im pretty sure Huik is more durable. Ask me for feats and i'll gladly give them to you.
    Do you comprehend that we are talking about a Superman who is Pre-Crisis, who tows chains of planets and punches so many times per second its virtually incalculable? What durability feats allow the Hulk to stand up to that and stay alive long enough to get strong enough to hurt that Superman? And you are still ignoring the speed that means the Hulk is never going to land a punch.

    Stop having a foregone conclusion that you are arguing for and start basing your opinion on feats/ evidence. Sheesh.

  15. #90
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,024

    Default

    Replying to someone who's been thread-kicked is basically provocation. Don't do that.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •