BANNED

Default Mark Valley as Superman in DKR Part 2

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=12256

This guy played Christopher Chance in the Human Target show (which had almost nothing to do with the Milligan comic) but based on what I saw there, he's perfect for this.

Damn, I was expecting an interview with Valley, or something.

I've never read Human Target, but I loved the first season of the show.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

This is actually quite amazing. I've never read the Human Target comic (I really plan on going back eventually), but I still really loved the idea of the show and was disappointed to see it cancelled. Mark Valley will be the perfect voice for DKR's Superman. I'm actually surprised that the idea of him voicing Superman never crossed my mind as he really does fit the role quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=12256

This guy played Christopher Chance in the Human Target show (which had almost nothing to do with the Milligan comic)
    Well, he wasn't a Milligan character, so that's okay.

On an unrelated and completely useless note, that show had the all-time worst opening theme song I've ever heard. A great title sequence, but the most garbage music to go with it. So bad that it made it hard for me to watch the show in general. That song had to have been composed by the son of one of the producers or something. The only possible explanation.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I really like him as an actor and I can definitely see his voice fit Clark/Supes...in mainstream DC. It'll be interesting to see if there's any kind of change in his voice or effects or anything for the this particular setting.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Well, he wasn't a Milligan character, so that's okay.

On an unrelated and completely useless note, that show had the all-time worst opening theme song I've ever heard. A great title sequence, but the most garbage music to go with it. So bad that it made it hard for me to watch the show in general. That song had to have been composed by the son of one of the producers or something. The only possible explanation.
    You must be talking about the season 2 theme song -- yeah, it sucks. The first season theme, and everything else about the show was so much better.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

Good choice, IMO.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...