Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Kirkman Celebrates an "Invincible" Centennial

"Invincible" creator Robert Kirkman discusses the possibility of killing off lead Mark Grayson in the series' 100th issue which concludes "The Death of Everyone" storyline.

Full article here.

Good read.

Groovy interview. Can't wait for these historic issues, bring 'em on!
    DROKK IT!!

Terrific article, but one question I was dying for CBR to ask was the status of the long-dormant Invincible movie from Paramount. Last I heard, Kirkman was working on it and...nothing for at least a year or 2.

Given that The Walking Dead is red hot on both television and in comix shops, I'm very shocked both Paramount and Kirkman aren't falling all over themselves to do that Invincible movie.

So, does anyone know if the movie is dead? Or is there still a chance we'll see Invincible in movie theaters in the not-too-distant future?

Nice interview but I said this before and say again I hope that Mark doesn't die. I will drop the book if that happens. That would leave the unlikable guy who helped murder his parents as the lead of the book. That will work.
    Save DCU from DCNU!

Q.: How can you tell when Dan DiDio is lying?
    A.: When you see his lips move.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Nice interview but I said this before and say again I hope that Mark doesn't die. I will drop the book if that happens. That would leave the unlikable guy who helped murder his parents as the lead of the book. That will work.
    Yeah. Unlikely.

Make Mark almost die, get better, then die. Sure that will happen.

Anyway, His supporting cast is there to support, not lead, the series. I don't want to see the newly, unnecessarily tarnished Bulletproof, who has no connection to the supporting cast, take over as the lead.

Fair chance of me droppin this book after issue 100, like Walking Dead, unless Mark gets much smarter and the pace picks up.

I love the series so, while I know they won't miss me, I would miss it.
    Please pardon any aggressive auto-correct feature typos.

Congratulations on arriving at the 100th issue of Invincible. It's great to see any Comic on the stands with three digits especially these days. Centennial though refers to a period of 100 years. That kind of threw for a second when I saw the headline. Let's hope someday that title rings true!

I really enjoy Invincible. Hope Mark doesn't die.
    This is one of my favourite superhero series.

In my head I filled in the blanks of "Kirkman Celebrates an Invincible Centennial" ____By drinking the blood of a Ram from a horned Chalice.

Maybe it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Montana View Post
    In my head I filled in the blanks of "Kirkman Celebrates an Invincible Centennial" ____By drinking the blood of a Ram from a horned Chalice.

Maybe it's just me.
    Goddamn that's metal. If Invincible needs more of one thing, it's heavy metal. The comic needs a metal theme song.
    DROKK IT!!