Default The new library edition of fear agent.

Has anyone checked this out? I am gonna order a copy off amazon today I hear this series is one the best science fiction epics ever! I was waiting for this edition a while but I never knew it was perceived that well.

What are you're guy's thoughts on this series.

I plan on grabbing this volume too. Haven't read any of it, but I like Remender and the descriptions I've seen have intrigued me.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

Its a great book. Grab it while you can because its sold out at the distributor level.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

my copy will be arriving tomorrow.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

Here is my review of the Fear Agent Library vol 1

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ER02B...wasThisHelpful

Mayube click that it was useful, if you want to be nice?
    Last edited by Gryphon; 12-17-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Got mine last week and finished it last night. This was my first reading of the material, and man I was BLOWN AWAY! Remender and Moore/Opena are Gods among men. The story was fantastic, it all came together in the third arc and now I cannot wait for the second hardcover to finish the story. The art was absolutely incredible, seriously some of the best stuff I've seen from both Moore and Opena.

And don't get me started on the quality of the actual book. Beautiful covers on the front and back, nice strong binding, thick pages...I could go on and on. This thing is a monster, and one of the prettiest books I own now. (I can say that even though they're sitting next to the Hellboy LE's, it's seriously that pretty!)

Quote Originally Posted by smokeysabear View Post
    Got mine last week and finished it last night. This was my first reading of the material, and man I was BLOWN AWAY! Remender and Moore/Opena are Gods among men. The story was fantastic, it all came together in the third arc and now I cannot wait for the second hardcover to finish the story. The art was absolutely incredible, seriously some of the best stuff I've seen from both Moore and Opena.

And don't get me started on the quality of the actual book. Beautiful covers on the front and back, nice strong binding, thick pages...I could go on and on. This thing is a monster, and one of the prettiest books I own now. (I can say that even though they're sitting next to the Hellboy LE's, it's seriously that pretty!)
    The last goodbye cemented this book for me as a instant favorite. Issue four of last goodbye was so epic! I really liked that story arc because of the whole walking dead trying to survive feel it had.
    The emotional gut punching through out the whole arc made me understand lot more why heath is way he is. I love it defiantly one of my favorite books. It sits on top of my Absolute All Star Superman.

I got this today and its absolutely stunning! Dark Horse did a really good job putting this HC together. I can't wait to crack it open sometime this week and start reading!!

*adds to his to get list*
    BB