BANNED

Default Can any wrestlers beat Composite Dave Batista or Composite Glenn Jacobs (Kane)?

Live action roles only.

Batista and Kane have both played Kryptonian Phantom Zone prisoners in Smallville (Aldar and Titan respectively) and this got me wondering whether any other wrestlers who have acted in live action movies have anything in their composite arsenal that can rival this

The Rock, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Great Khali, HHH, Undertaker, Randy Orton... just some of the other wrestlers who have taken up acting. Do any of these, or any other wrestlers, have what it takes to beat Composite Batista or Composite Kane when they become Composites?

Khazan.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

The Suburban Commando might be able to freeze them if they are in charecter (IE, no speed blitz). The Rock? Well I don't know what kind of wacky magic his tooth fairy job gave him, but wasn't the Scorpion King Unkillable except for a Plot Device? Cena? He plays soldiers. Unlikely to beat a Kryptonian, even before they got a lot of sunlight. Andre? Did he have a big acting carreer? I only knew about him playing fezzerick in the Princess Bride. Undertaker might have a chance with all his video game powers, but without them... well they can't KILL him, but they can certainly blow up his body.

Taker was a demonic entity on the hardly recalled, but popular at its time,Poltregeist the Legacy. He gave Dereck Rayne a good run but still we are sp#aking Kryptonians. Other then that Mark's only ever showed up as himself or Taker the Phenom. As to Andre, I've read the Brain's book which hinted at offers but I only can recall him from The Princess Bride also.
    "Try to Remember. It's Only a Game!"

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

According to IMDB, Andre was Dagoth in Conan: The Destroyer, Nestor Vargas in the Zorro show, Monster in the Greatest American Hero, Killer Typhoon in the Fall Guy, and Bigfoot in the Six MIllion Dollar Man, Amongst others. So apparently he's got a few more roles than we knew. The 6 million Dollar man thing was a two-parter, so he may have been a significant player in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    According to IMDB, Andre was Dagoth in Conan: The Destroyer, Nestor Vargas in the Zorro show, Monster in the Greatest American Hero, Killer Typhoon in the Fall Guy, and Bigfoot in the Six MIllion Dollar Man, Amongst others. So apparently he's got a few more roles than we knew. The 6 million Dollar man thing was a two-parter, so he may have been a significant player in that one.
    Nice info! The Bigfoot one is interesting as that was not a bad story for the time it aired. A little in the range of beyond some of those that watched Steve the Bionic one....but then again if you're watching a show about bionics of that nature before they were around having a run-in with a Yeti type is not that extreme.
    "Try to Remember. It's Only a Game!"

Batista also has Tiger clan Kung fu and the ability to turn into brass from the Man with the Iron Fists..