Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

It just needs to be retconned that all the hypothetical future people he killed were evil or something. All potential killers of American soldiers (if they had been allowed to live) or something.

Anyways, we all know Bishop was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    That dude was doing his own thing that when found out he was quickly taken down.

He did what the Celestials do everyday he pushed evolution forward. Bishop is just a baby Celestial, except he did it with a dimension created by that monster called Hope that wasnt supposed to exist.
    As long as you're okay with mass murder on a global scale, genocide and killing babies I guess there's nothing wrong with what Bishop did.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    It just needs to be retconned that all the hypothetical future people he killed were evil or something. All potential killers of American soldiers (if they had been allowed to live) or something.

Think about it, had Bishop succeded in killing a baby and an old man afflicted with cancer, we would have been spared both Second Genesis and AvX. Sucks that he is an horrible maniacal killer and a total loser.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

Well Uncanny X-Force doesn't like Cable's X-Force. And one team fights Bishop, and other has Cable as leader, and Hope as a member. I wouldn't be surprised if Bishop was forgiven or something after some well drawn fight with X-Force, because the idea of Bishop vs Cable still seems to be interesting for me.
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

it looks like Hope not blowing up the world in AvX wrote most of Bishop's life out of continuty, which is why he's got his arm, eye and hair back in the covers

There It is! The timeline and Bishop got reset and none of that stuff happened. Perfect!

What I'd most prefer is some sort of continuity change so that mass murderer evil Bishop was erased and heroic Bishop returned. I liked "Messiah Complex" and I liked the way that the writers developed Bishop into an antagonist. And now I think they should do some sort of timewarp/alternative universe plot twist to give us our Bishop back.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Let's hope that traitor scum gets killed by Storm.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by chakal View Post
    Well Uncanny X-Force doesn't like Cable's X-Force. And one team fights Bishop, and other has Cable as leader, and Hope as a member. I wouldn't be surprised if Bishop was forgiven or something after some well drawn fight with X-Force, because the idea of Bishop vs Cable still seems to be interesting for me.
    We don't know the stance on what UXF feels on CaXF all we do know is both X-Force teams are after him. Now everyone saying that he'll be joining UXF that I can see along with Rachel but that's probably not going to happen after a story arc or two

The Broccoli people were evolutionary dead enders, Jean was just doing Phoenix Work. No shame.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    The Broccoli people were evolutionary dead enders, Jean was just doing Phoenix Work. No shame.
    What is inexcusable, though, is that she left half the galaxy reeking to boiled Broccoli. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    it wasnt jean as avatar of the phoenix, it was the phoenix as avatar of jean

and yes if they gave thousand of "second chance" to magneto why not him.

The only way this works is if he's the modern day equivalent of lying in a cocoon at the bottom of Jamaica Bay, ignorant of anything that's transpired after Civil War or thereabouts.

Not saying I don't want it to happen, but like mikekerr said, he's probably the biggest mass murderer this side of Galactus. Certainly a bigger one than Dark Phoenix or Wanda. So Marvel will have to do some fancy, fancy footwork to believably sell him as a good guy again at this point.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post

Nah, all they need to do is come up with some bullshit logic that says that future never happened because his fanatical committment to kill Hope is what ended up changing that future.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Think about it, had Bishop succeded in killing a baby and an old man afflicted with cancer, we would have been spared both Second Genesis and AvX. Sucks that he is an horrible maniacal killer and a total loser.
    So you are saying he is the X-men equivalent of Maruader Shields ie the final boss in Mass Effect 3 that tried to warn you that you wasted large parts of your life playing the game only to be met with 3 crappy endings. And instead of heeding his warning, you killed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467pmIX-oZo

http://maraudershields.wikia.com/wik...r_Shields_Wiki
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
    it wasnt jean as avatar of the phoenix, it was the phoenix as avatar of jean

and yes if they gave thousand of "second chance" to magneto why not him.
    Becasue nothing that Magneto did was nearly as evil. When did Magnetot successful kill billions of people, that is billions with a B. the Red skull is more redeemable than Bishop at this point
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by chakal View Post
    Well Uncanny X-Force doesn't like Cable's X-Force.
    Wow, this is news to me. I know Betsy shouldn't have no issues with Neena
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod