Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Default Making good Symbiotes

My thread about Peter and the venom symbiote got me to thinking, would it really be that hard for the government, Reed, or anyone notably smart to try to create a "nicer" version of the Symbiotes race?

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Spider-Girl is the only one able to control the Venom Symbiote without it making her berserk, this happens in 2 alternative universes, Earth X and MCU2.
    So they probably can be controlled.

There already is a nicer symbiote; the Toxin Symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaOmega0 View Post
    Not anymore, it's bonded to Brock

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaOmega0 View Post
    I know about Toxin, he's first host was the reason he turned out the way he did, too bad the guy's dead, I was thinking of someone creating a version of the symbiotes that are easier to tame among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    I know about Toxin, he's first host was the reason he turned out the way he did, too bad the guy's dead, I was thinking of someone creating a version of the symbiotes that are easier to tame among other things.
    I wouldn't say that Toxin is exactly 'nice' as Pat was the one who kept him in check. When he was allowed to 'play' I think he was quite destructive. I think the Brock/Toxin combo is going to be great!!
    TheVenomSite.com - An informational site dedicated to everything Venom.

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheVenomSite View Post
    I wouldn't say that Toxin is exactly 'nice' as Pat was the one who kept him in check. When he was allowed to 'play' I think he was quite destructive. I think the Brock/Toxin combo is going to be great!!
    I don't. I hope Toxin ruins him in ever way possible.
    Bad news everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVenomSite View Post
    Nope, Toxin as it was in Venom vs Carnage and the Toxin mini series is essentially dead, all we have left is a symbiote that goes by the name and a few of his colors but is essentially all the over blown Symbiote stereotypes rolled into one package like Gargan Venom was. Brock was better off as Anti-Venom or his crazy symbiote hunting.

Aside from Agent Venom, the only hope of a good symbiote is Scorn, who also has the cool distinctions of not only having a female host, but the machine hybrid ability of fusing with to control and being able to build various technological weapons and tools in rapid amount of time. I honestly, can't think of why they haven't used her more given that ability alone makes her pretty badass besides being another symbiote linked to the under belly of the government's super hero testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Nope, Toxin as it was in Venom vs Carnage and the Toxin mini series is essentially dead, all we have left is a symbiote that goes by the name and a few of his colors but is essentially all the over blown Symbiote stereotypes rolled into one package like Gargan Venom was. Brock was better off as Anti-Venom or his crazy symbiote hunting.
    I'll agree he was better as a crazy symbiote hunter, but I think the whole hulking symbiote look will be toned down when he returns. The only time we have seen him is when he is going after Venom, so I can understand the Toxin symbiote hating the Venom symbiote and going ape-shit. With Brock in control, I hope we get a Lethal Protector Toxin. Bunn recently said his goal for Brock is to make us forget he was anyone else besides Toxin......

Aside from Agent Venom, the only hope of a good symbiote is Scorn, who also has the cool distinctions of not only having a female host, but the machine hybrid ability of fusing with to control and being able to build various technological weapons and tools in rapid amount of time. I honestly, can't think of why they haven't used her more given that ability alone makes her pretty badass besides being another symbiote linked to the under belly of the government's super hero testing.
    I would like to see a Scorn/Agent Venom team-up to take down the government controlled Team Mercury.
    TheVenomSite.com - An informational site dedicated to everything Venom.

Scorn has alot of potential; in fact, all of the members of Mercury Team, with them all having different talents (like Lasher with the dog).
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....