Default Has Batman ever slept with Barbera Gordon/Batgirl?

I'm just curious. Was it hinted or shown in the comics? It was hinted in the DCAU. Also, I wonder if they had a romance in the comics.
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 12-15-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Hell no it wasn't in the comics. Would YOU sleep with your friend's daughter? Of course not. At least I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't.

Hell, I wouldn't even sleep with a friend's sister, never mind a daughter.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

I heard Batman and Barabera Gordon were together in the animated series.Batman probably has a lot of sex.I think maybe they did do it.

BANNED

Reminds me of Fresh Prince when Will has a dream that Uncle Phil is stealing his girlfriend.

I should add to my earlier post that I did in fact enjoy the idea in the DCAU, because of how hilariously creepy and wrong it was.

But no, they've never done anything like it in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Hell no it wasn't in the comics. Would YOU sleep with your friend's daughter? Of course not. At least I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't.

LOL I guess it would be hard to tell Gordon.

Batman: Jim, old friend, I have some confessions.

Gordon: What it is, Batman?

Batman: I am really Bruce Wayne.....and....umm....I am also sleeping with your daughter.

Gordon:

Quote Originally Posted by Fanofthegoblins View Post

Batman: I am really Bruce Wayne.....and....umm....I am also sleeping with your daughter.

Gordon:
    He doesn´t need to tell him, he can just appear as his daughter's older boyfriend (and so many women have those at one point or another). Telling Dick, However....
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanofthegoblins View Post

Gordon:
    Maybe Jim would be fine with his daughter hooking up with someone who clearly has his respect?
    ಠ_ಠ

You say sleeping with, but if it's an actual relationship I don't see why a friend would mind. If anything, since your friend would ideally like and trust you, they might even prefer it to some other random person being with their sister. Plus, I don't think a brother really has any say in his sister's relationships, that seems a bit oldschool.

As for the daughter thing, well that sounds weird since we'd assume friends are around our age. If Jim is say 20 years older then Batman, that's actually not as weird as it could be. But then again, why do we care if it's "weird"?

There was another recent topic on Batman/Babs, I don't think they're the best fit personality wise, I'm more for Batman/Catwoman.
    DROKK IT!!

One of my friends slept with my sister it's not weird I just laugh at him a lot

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

First there's no Barbera, or Barabera, or even Barbra. The characters name is Barbara Gordon. Second, the only time this was even hinted at was in the Bruce Timm tv cartoons, and maybe an alternate earth that Batman & Robin visited once pre-COIE that I seem to recall. But in regular continuity throughout her entire publishing years, Barbara has been romantically linked to Dick Grayson in an ongoing "will they or won't they" type sitch, with much smaller romantic entanglements with Jason Bard and Ted Kord.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    First there's no Barbera, or Barabera, or even Barbra. The characters name is Barbara Gordon.
    Or Babs. I just call her Babs all the time, saves time and effort.
    DROKK IT!!

Question answered, thread locked.

Move Along.