View Poll Results: Is Emma pregnant?

Voters
47. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Congratualtions Mama! Hope Namor's the daddy!

20 42.55%
  • No.

27 57.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    So, the doc took a thousand eggs from her ovaries (which means that they´re all immature ones, not yet ready for a date with a sperm)..

Fortunately for Emma, women are born with about a million of those.

Meaning that she can now only have 999,000 babies.

How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarsco View Post
    I hadn't thought of that but wow, that would be an awesome story. Scott and Emma, working together but broken up, and now she's pregnant and the paternity isn't certain.
    I think they're going to do that with iron man and pepper sometime in the near future so I don't think emma's a candidate for that story... Although it'd be awsome! Another baby and mommy for Cyclops to ditch for jean...

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Well, she had no TP no more
    Or so she´d have you believe....

Powers getting jacked up aside...I think revealing Emma is pregnant with SCOTT'S child, right after this breakup, and during their revolutionary period, would be brilliant. Make things more complicated for these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    Bendis mentioned in his recent interview he crippled them/ powers are messed up, cyke can't control has optics and as per XXM it's weaker (somehow) Magnus is losing his and Emma lost her TP

Or she stayed in her diamond form to resist her baby bump appearing lol.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

So, the doc took a thousand eggs from her ovaries (which means that they´re all immature ones, not yet ready for a date with a sperm)..

Fortunately for Emma, women are born with about a million of those.

Meaning that she can now only have 999,000 babies.

How sad.
    Because, I am a Man... I had to do the research the other night. According to the "Ask Alice" website (as well as a few others). The guesstimate figure (including menstruation) is about 400,000 viable eggs.

Also, as Emma is a recovering alcoholic who is rapidly approaching menopause that figure should be significantly lower. And, although, I stated that Emma is barren (I still personally believe that) as many time she been pumped by "how many men?" she should have been preegers long before she settled for Jean's ex-husband... I'm just saying.

Or she stayed in her diamond form to resist her baby bump appearing lol.
    And, just how would that work? Mutant fetus' are immune to the mother's powers/abilities.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-15-2012 at 09:57 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Not only that would be cheap soap opera, but, if Emma really had sex with Namor, it was psychic, so she wouldn't get pregnant with it.
    Thanks to the power of the Phoenix the psy-sex could have resulted in pregnancy. And yes it is super soapy. Are you not familiar with the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    And, just how would that work? Mutant fetus' are immune to the mother's powers/abilities.
    Any proofs? And the X-gene powers up at puberty, not birth.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Also, as Emma is a recovering alcoholic who is rapidly approaching menopause that figure should be significantly lower. And, although, I stated that Emma is barren (I still personally believe that) as many time she been pumped by "how many men?" she should have been preegers long before she settled for Jean's ex-husband... I'm just saying.
    I almost forgot this.

oooo... Sorry, I don't do fan-fic! And, as for Jean being older than Peter... That's an undeniable fact! But, if can you prove to me that Emma is younger than Jean -- then I'll post empirical proof that Emma was wildly delusional and or was lying to herself when she claimed she was 27yrs old. Deal???
    I have no idea and no interest in who's older, Emma or Jean, I don't care. So, could you give me the proof of that Emma is old enough to be Peter's mother? 'cause I think that's your fanwank too.
    Ask you again.
    Last edited by airdreams; 12-15-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarsco View Post
    Thanks to the power of the Phoenix the psy-sex could have resulted in pregnancy. And yes it is super soapy. Are you not familiar with the X-Men?
    Heh, no, that doesn't make sense, even for X-men standards.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&¨%!

Donald M.

Gone

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Because, I am a Man... I had to do the research the other night. According to the "Ask Alice" website (as well as a few others). The guesstimate figure (including menstruation) is about 400,000 viable eggs.

Also, as Emma is a recovering alcoholic who is rapidly approaching menopause that figure should be significantly lower. And, although, I stated that Emma is barren (I still personally believe that) as many time she been pumped by "how many men?" she should have been preegers long before she settled for Jean's ex-husband... I'm just saying.

Let´s do some math.
    Even if she only had 400,000 viable eggs and the doc stole 1,000, that still leaves her with >only< 399,000 viable eggs.
    Alcohol affects primarily menstrual cycles.
    As for aging, well....

Go, Emma!

We may yet see some atlantean telepaths....

Quote Originally Posted by ogrekiller View Post

This is why she wants to break up with Cyclops- she knows he would be a terrible daddy and would screw up her child turning her into some virus infected tracking slave thing.
    Nah, she probably knows Cyke has a tendency to abandon his lover and kid especially when there is a Jean Grey around and so she broke up with him first to spare her and her kid the pain. That or she knows the kid is Namor's so wants to avoid being exposed as a traitorous ho.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Nah, she probably knows Cyke has a tendency to abandon his lover and kid especially when there is a Jean Grey around and so she broke up with him first to spare her and her kid the pain. That or she knows the kid is Namor's so wants to avoid being exposed as a traitorous ho.
    Perhaps Martians will become physically pregnant after having a psychic sex, I don't know; but I'm sure as hell that homo sapiens superior won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Heh, no, that doesn't make sense, even for X-men standards.
    Normally, I'd agree with this assessment, but remember, the Phoenix was involved. Their thoughts were ticking time bombs, remember? The whole encounter happened, according to Emma, because she just _thought_ about having sex with Namor. If she _thought_ "I'd have this man's baby," ...well.

That said, just as with Storm, I'd rather Emma NOT have Namor or anyone's kid. There's plenty of interesting stories about EMMA, that could be told without tying her to a man and a kid.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Marvel won't let her be pregnant or that will take away her sex appeal.