Hybrid View

Default EXCLUSIVE: 'Supergirl' #15 Preview

Looks good. Seems like Hel will really affect Kara, which is good, means it's not just thrown in here for the sake of crossover. Judging by solicits it looks like the rest of Hel on Earth is pretty self contained to each title? And Asrar is da man.

Kara better call H'el out on where Superman is and at least be pissed at the idea of H'el tossing him out. After her happiness over receiving Sanctuary, Kara should know how much this Fortress as one of Superman's homes on Earth must mean to him. I'll be very disappointed if she doesn't question this invasion of space at all.

Krypton Always has the weirdest fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Kara better call H'el out on where Superman is and at least be pissed at the idea of H'el tossing him out. After her happiness over receiving Sanctuary, Kara should know how much this Fortress as one of Superman's homes on Earth must mean to him. I'll be very disappointed if she doesn't question this invasion of space at all.
    I'm not sure she sees it that way. Getting Sanctuary was a big deal for her because it really was a piece of home. But she knows Kal left Krypton as an infant, he can't even speak the language without an accent, and he's only interested in protecting the Earth, not bringing back Krypton. It's possible that she doesn't think he greatly values the connection to Krypton which the Fortress provides.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

So Kara says that H'El has the power to go back in time to fix Krypton. That must be the reason we saw the SUPERS in the past in the "0" issues.
    Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkditty View Post
    I'm not sure she sees it that way. Getting Sanctuary was a big deal for her because it really was a piece of home. But she knows Kal left Krypton as an infant, he can't even speak the language without an accent, and he's only interested in protecting the Earth, not bringing back Krypton. It's possible that she doesn't think he greatly values the connection to Krypton which the Fortress provides.
    I fear that's the way she'll look at it too, but its an incredibly selfish and elitist way of looking at things.

Furthermore I find it a bit too coincidental that H'el just happens to find the Fortress, then just happens to quickly find Kandor within it and implement the city into his plans. I think he knew the Fortress's location and of Kandor from the beginning, because that's where he really came from.

Well he did say that he'd been watching Superman for some time so it's not a stretch to think that he at least was aware of the FOS.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I fear that's the way she'll look at it too, but its an incredibly selfish and elitist way of looking at things.
    Half of the preview is about the time she almost crashed her friend's new car. She's 16.