Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    I know I am sorry, I was out of line. It is weird; I have no love for CC's canon 616 X-Men work, but the second some one speaks ill about X-Men Forever I get all huffy and defensive. I really liked that book for some reason.
    It's because you like terrible things.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    lol are you that butthurt? Seriously Meehl, you crazy.

Give him Gen-X. It is not like anyone is using them anyway, except for M.

(And yes, I have blocked the Husk-Toad storyline in my mind, thanks).

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    lol are you that butthurt? Seriously Meehl, you crazy.
    To be fair, Dark Phoenix and GLMK are sacred texts around these parts. They're certainly two of MY favorite stories of all time.

So be nice to other people's favorite books if you want them to be nice to yours, 'kay? Just a suggestion. ^_^
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    To be fair, Dark Phoenix and GLMK are sacred texts around these parts. They're certainly two of MY favorite stories of all time.

So be nice to other people's favorite books if you want them to be nice to yours, 'kay? Just a suggestion. ^_^
    Baby Scott & Baby Jean putting aside their differences in favor of their hatred of Beast. So romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Baby Scott & Baby Jean putting aside their differences in favor of their hatred of Beast. So romantic.
    I don't hate Beast. I admit I'm a bit put out with him at the moment (what X-Men fan isn't?), but he's still one of my favorite characters of all time.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men

BANNED

I don't hate Beast. I admit I'm a bit put out with him at the moment (what X-Men fan isn't?), but he's still one of my favorite characters of all time.
    It was such a beautiful moment and now you've forever ruined it. No wonder no one wants to bring you back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    It was such a beautiful moment and now you've forever ruined it. No wonder no one wants to bring you back from the dead.
    Give it time, just give it time. I've waited this long!
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men

BANNED

It wasn't that, Meehl doesn't like me because I call him out on his blatant inaccuracies and out right fabrications. Trust me, it has nothing to do with The Dark Phoenix Saga or God Loves, Man Kills. He's trolling me. I find it funny personally. My response to him was playful and light hearted, and was in no way meant to be insulting or rude. He's a fun guy to be honest, especially when he tries to troll.

Even I am a little put out with Bendis' Henry, at this point. I also don't much care for his versions of Scott or Emma, but again, Bendis has the right to do his job the way he wants regardless of my bitching.