Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Yeah. Who wants to know how it eventually goes down?

The important thing is zealous fan outrage that they'd ever think to harm a hair on Peter Parker's head.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    I think the thing to pay close attention to is with Superior #1, where does Peter land if he's no longer in the webs.
    Yah, lets just hope its not in MJ's body. It would be cool in a way, them being together in that kind of way. But potentially awkward and terrible if the MJ/Peter hybrid had to keep up appearances by maintaining a relationship with Superior.
    Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yah, lets just hope its not in MJ's body. It would be cool in a way, them being together in that kind of way. But potentially awkward and terrible if the MJ/Peter hybrid had to keep up appearances by maintaining a relationship with Superior.
    "He -- I mean, I have this spot. Tickle me -- him there."

"I know that spot."

"You do? But you never -- "

"You didn't earn it, Tiger."
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozed View Post
    Yeah. Kind of on the fringe there. Are you going to buy it?
    Not until it hits the discount bins. I read Last Days of Pompeii in 2003 and it was written in 1834. I can be patient.
    Last edited by Mark_S; 12-17-2012 at 04:21 PM.

I swear some you guys have never read a comic book before. I remember Byrne "killing" Doom back in the 80's when I was a kid. I thought how could they do this. A few years later he brought him back but once I read the Death issue, Byrne left a trap door of sorts.

So basically read the story completly and see for yourself.

Mike

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey17 View Post
    I swear some you guys have never read a comic book before. I remember Byrne "killing" Doom back in the 80's when I was a kid. I thought how could they do this. A few years later he brought him back but once I read the Death issue, Byrne left a trap door of sorts.

So basically read the story completly and see for yourself.

Mike
    I swear you missed the thread title. Some people have, and this is their reaction.
    Bad news everyone...

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Several post deleted: telling people youve seen the spoilers serves no purpose when you arent allowed to discuss them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    Several post deleted: telling people youve seen the spoilers serves no purpose when you arent allowed to discuss them.
    This is a thread about the ending being leaked, right? Well now the entire issue has been leaked. Is that a spoiler? Are we not allowed to acknowledge facts?

For what it's worth, the leaker seems to be the same guy who leaked AvX pages a few days ahead of time, even before retailers were supposed to get their comics. This is either someone at Marvel or someone at the printers.

Well I had no intention of discussing the content of the issue. Just wanted to post my gut reaction to what everyone's been going on about, but I'll wait until the discussion thread for that I guess.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    This is a thread about the ending being leaked, right? Well now the entire issue has been leaked. Is that a spoiler? Are we not allowed to acknowledge facts?

For what it's worth, the leaker seems to be the same guy who leaked AvX pages a few days ahead of time, even before retailers were supposed to get their comics. This is either someone at Marvel or someone at the printers.
    As long as you mention spoiler-less facts without mentioning your opinion, whether it has/hasnt changed, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    As long as you mention spoiler-less facts without mentioning your opinion, whether it has/hasnt changed, you should be fine.
    How many people have you banned?!

Nevermind, I don't think I said anything that went against the rules, but why risk it, I'll just wait a couple more days.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-17-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: waiting, even for the vaugest of rants

Great White North Brian from Canada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Deery View Post
    Not true. Peter was back as Spider-Man for a year or two before they dropped Sensational and Spectacular, they actually added Spider-Man team up during that team.
    Actually, you're wrong there. In 1995, when Spider-Man Team-Up was released, there were two Spider-Men: Ben Reilly was Scarlet Spider. A year later, "Onslaught" has Ben in the Spider-Man costume because Peter's powers are not working regularly. Ben dies shortly after that by the next summer event, "Operation: Zero Tolerance," it's Peter again. The relaunch of the two books happened much later, after the 1996/1997 relaunches of the core four, followed quickly by Thor and the Marvel Knights relaunch of Daredevil in 1998, reinforced that fans like to come on with #1s.

whatever happenes im reading Superior #1 to see how the beginning shakes out i doubt that however #700 ends will be enough for fans to up and quit on a character they love6
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    whatever happenes im reading Superior #1 to see how the beginning shakes out i doubt that however #700 ends will be enough for fans to up and quit on a character they love6
    It's up to #700 to show that. Slott has said multiple times that fans will be upset, no? With that said, has he actually recieved threats? That's just wrong.