Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I was really sad, and then I remembered I'm getting an Ultimate Wolverine mini so now I'm happy again!
    You don't ever get to ask for any series from Marvel ever again, you lucky guy, you.

I shall follow suit if they ever produce an Ultimate Bombshell series, preferably penciled by Ms. Sarah Pichelli.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    You don't ever get to ask for any series from Marvel ever again, you lucky guy, you.

I shall follow suit if they ever produce an Ultimate Bombshell series, preferably penciled by Ms. Sarah Pichelli.
    same here when i get a Ultimate Zarda book drawn by Frank Cho, that crosses over in to the main marvel universe, and involves Ares being brought back to life

I wish this would have been released too. I haven't read anything written by Bryan Hitch but at least we have Ultimate Wolverine. Still holding out for an Ultimate Hulk mini though.

If Hitch ever comes back to Marvel and say this happens 2013/2014, there's always hope due to the Captain America movie. :b
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

I wonder if this book would've involved Captain Grant happening...
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

It would be amazing if Millar and Hitchie came back from an Ultimate Cap mini around the Captain America movie. Or any of the Marvel movies for that matter.
    Comics are more better.

It's alright.. Captain America's not going anywhere. That one does look pretty awesome but I'm trying to just be happy that the Ultimate U is still pretty cool. Ultimates is in a slump but I couldn't be happier with UCSM and UCXM, and I have no reason to believe Ultimates isn't gonna get better. It was pretty amazing until after Reed Richards was defeated. There will be more great Ultimates and probably a great Cap mini in the future. In the mean time, Im gonna be reading Brubaker's Captain America vol. 5. I'll be entertained.
    http://trallis.blogspot.com/
    A blog about high adventure and comic book collecting

BANNED

This is so beautiful it hurts. :(

I love that Cap punched through that guy's face. :D

HITCH! COME BACK TO US!! PLEASE!!

On Vacation

I like what he had to say about Bendis. i read some of bendis scripts they are way to writer oriented and sometimes that is fine but give some leniency to the artists. If you have read one of Millas ultimates script you would understand why it was great to work with Millar. Almost 3/4th of what The ultimates was is part of Hitch's mind. Millar maybe have had a great outline but he respected the artists.

comicbookscriptarchive.com/goods/markmillar/Ultimates%209.doc

Last time I remember hearing about a scrapped Hitch written/drawn project, it was Authority: Widescreen. At least this time the demise wasn't a kneejerk retreat from the implications of real-world tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    WTF, why would you show us this!!! All it does is anger and sadden the masses.

Hitch still draws the best Ult Cap out there.
    Exactly what I thought! Why would you do this to us Plawsky?! Just so we can feel the pain with you? ARGH you evil little...

And yea Hitch DOES draw the most awesome Cap ever. Damn. Having been out of touch with Hitch's art for quite a while, this just served as a reminder for me as to who the best artist in the industry is.

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post

And when I get a Doctor Doom miniseries detailing his survival in the Zombieverse and his long awaited return to the Ultimate Universe. Penned by Mr Warren Ellis and drawn by Bryan Hitch or Stuart Immonen.
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

Well, this sucks.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Aw man, this is a real shame. I would've loved to have read this. Still, nice to see the art.

This is sad news, it would have been really nice if Marvel had released this mini series.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.