Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Addams View Post
    I do find it less shocking than the thought of your average joe owning a working Gatling gun for being honest.

But well, i guess you can do way more damage with a tank. Even one who doesn't shoot.
    What if we mount the gatling gun ON the tank!?
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    I have heard people honestly suggest that mandatory concealed carry for teachers will prevent such things in the future. Raise your hand if this sounds like a poorly thought out idea.
    It is....as one friend told me...what happens if kids at school realize a teacher is carrying and some insane HS kids being brave , decide to take the gun by force from a teacher ? Or when a teacher encounters a situation they miss fire and hit an innocent person. Its a dumb sad moment waiting to happen.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    What if we mount the gatling gun ON the tank!?
    Lol, well, i guess then you have yourself one fine machine of doom.

Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    That's true of everything however, and most governments seem to be able to act and meet a consensus most of the time.

Should we do nothing for fear of maybe not meeting everyone's expectations?
    We should no things that make sense, like perhaps licensing Gun owners and requiring that license for purchase.Doing thinks that have no appreciable effect except as as comforting eyewash for the clueless is not helping at all.

Arresting those that fraudulently try to purchase weapons,as it is now only abut 1 in 1000 are prosecuted.

Ban extended capacity magazine, which have no practical use but leave standard capacity magazines alone.

People here and otherwere keep talking about registration, but no one,except someone that was operating under the influence of to much TV, have explained how that would make anyone safer
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Wait, you can get new ones!? I had assumed you could only get old models that were grandfather claused in, and were long out of production in any case.

I know what's going on my christmas list.
    I hope Santa has about 2500$ in the bank
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

A protester interupted the NRA press conference.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I guess maybe it makes me an a$$hole, but I don't care about "why"... I still can't seem to be able to get past just how many families, marriages, etc will be destroyed because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    A protester interupted the NRA press conference.
    really now?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    really now?
    Yep. For about 5 minutes before security dragged him away. He also screamed for the army to be abolished.

And a second person.

Both were raving like lunatics.

So the NRA acted as up their own ass as usual. The only thing they suggested was the police guard in every school solution . Beyond that they pointed the finger at violent video games as a reason. They deserve to be scorned and showed that instead of trying to help go along with some dangerous weapon assault ban...they will kick and scream .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the NRA acted as up their own ass as usual. The only thing they suggested was the police guard in every school solution . Beyond that they pointed the finger at violent video games as a reason. They deserve to be scorned and showed that instead of trying to help go along with some dangerous weapon assault ban...they will kick and scream .
    that seems to be the spacegoat now....I would hope someone from the gaming community actually steps up and tries to defend us (gamers) as opposed to just taking it in the a*** when things like this have happened before
    Support your local roller derby league

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

"Harder to help gun manufacturers make profits if you limit what they can sell. But hey, we're not the video game or entertainment lobby, so f*** those guys. Let's blame this on them, and try to slink out of the room."

Total motherf***ers. Super Mario Bros. did not cause a rise in animal abuse cases from children stomping on turtles. Video games don't put automatic weapons in the hands of crazy people. A mother with a son with serious psychological problems who decided to become a gun enthusiast and fill her house with automatic weapons that he could use to kill her, and then go on a killing spree caused this. The only video game Adam Lanza had any apparent shine to, from reports, was Dance, Dance Revolution.

He didn't f***ing dance twenty 6-year olds to death, you callous prick.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 12-21-2012 at 09:14 AM.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    that seems to be the spacegoat now....I would hope someone from the gaming community actually steps up and tries to defend us (gamers) as opposed to just taking it in the a*** when things like this have happened before
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    "Harder to help gun manufacturers make profits if you limit what they can sell. But hey, we're not the video game or entertainment lobby, so f*** those guys. Let's blame this on them, and try to slink out of the room."

Total motherf***ers.
    Someone ...some company needs to hold a press conference and just claim they sell fantasy make believe and for 2+ generations fans bought into it. "No has ever died playing Doom . Have they died having a fire arm at times ? Yes. "

I mean come out and lay the total situation down and just say , "The video game industry will not take blame from the NRA. When its clear that were not selling games that can kill anyone."

The only thing they suggested was the police guard in every school solution . Beyond that they pointed the finger at violent video games as a reason.
    Of course they bloody did.
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind