Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Who cares who her biological parents are. She's still a Summers-Grey in spirit.
    [x]

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

What pisses me off about treads like this is that you are trying to take away a man's daughter just because you don't like an alternate version of him. That's like a dimension hopper showing up and killing you cause something an alternate version of you did. Would that be fair to you? Hell people here were hating on Movie Scott, X-Men Evo Scott and Ultimate Scott like they were 616 Scott. All are Punished for the action of one, that just aint right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    What pisses me off about treads like this is that you are trying to take away a man's daughter just because you don't like an alternate version of him. That's like a dimension hopper showing up and killing you cause something an alternate version of you did. Would that be fair to you? Hell people here were hating on Movie Scott, X-Men Evo Scott and Ultimate Scott like they were 616 Scott. All are Punished for the action of one, that just aint right.
    All alternate Scott Summers are the same crap. The multiverse would be far better off without the lot of them!

lolol. Shame on you guys for trying to steal a man's daughter and making him feel sad.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

What an ignorant statement, in an ironically ignorant post.
    ~~ some troll

Cyclops is one of my favourite X Men but it doesn't change the fact that there are Claremont comics that imply he ain't Rachel's father.

I imagine she's in the same place she was during AvX...inexplicably at the back of the editors'/creators' minds. I'm not even some big fan of Rachel, but you'd think if someone's dead Mom showed up again, the kids would be important to the story, but whatev. Scott first and foremost, of course.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

excalibur 52 page 15 the phoenix say to the excalibur and xmen "daughter of scott summers and his wife ...."

what proof they have thaqt rachels is logans daughter?
    because he kill her and left her for dead?
    for the tracking ability?

if she is the daughter of logan should have something to connect her like clwas or augmented sense or healing factor?
    Last edited by HotWire; 12-16-2012 at 11:45 AM.

We've been through this.

Somebody bump the Rachel parentage thread, see if we can get another thousand posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    Who cares who her biological parents are. She's still a Summers-Grey in spirit.
    Well, some of us care because there's more than enough proof to accept it as cannon that she is... And, then there's the others who care because a writer -- who in order to make a name for himself retconned decades of other writers fine work. Most of which is primarily centered on Jean Grey and her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Cyclops is one of my favourite X Men but it doesn't change the fact that there are Claremont comics that imply he ain't Rachel's father.
    That's Bull$hit revisionist thinking. Implied does not equal fact... Not even in a comic book.

Wasn't that Superboy/Superman Prime's's major malfunction?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-16-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

That's Bull$hit revisionist thinking. Implied does not equal fact... Not even in a comic book.
    Ok? That's not what I'm saying. Again, there are Claremont comics that imply he is not the father.

What are you talking about? I like Cyclops. I'm just not oblivious to the truth.

It could have happened, tbh. What are the odds that 811 Jean wasn't attracted to her Logan?
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Ok? That's not what I'm saying. Again, there are Claremont comics that imply he is not the father.
    True only because, she not the daughter of Earth #616 Scott and Jean... She's the daughter of alternate Earth #811 Scott and Jean. And, that's were the crux lies; the fact that no other alternate character suffers this distinction in X-fandom.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

True only because, she not the daughter of Earth #616 Scott and Jean... She's the daughter of alternate Earth #811 Scott and Jean.
    Again, there are Claremont comics that imply otherwise.