Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Marx Explores Family Dynamics in "Sword of Sorcery: Amethyst"

"Sword Of Sorcery" writer Christy Marx spoke with CBR News, diving into the power struggles and domestic woes besieging her New 52 reimagining of Amethyst, Princess Of Gemworld!

Full article here.

I wonder who this major DC Villain could be? Is it Raven's father Trigon? Or could it be Darkseed? Amethyst guest appearances in JLD and with Raven in The Phantom Stranger issue zero and her return in the January issue of Teen Titans I think it would be a good guess to go with Trigon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    I wonder who this major DC Villain could be? Is it Raven's father Trigon? Or could it be Darkseed? Amethyst guest appearances in JLD and with Raven in The Phantom Stranger issue zero and her return in the January issue of Teen Titans I think it would be a good guess to go with Trigon.
    That would play into the whole Trinity DC seems to be bouncing around a lot these days, and atm JLD is the League that's missing a teen counterpart.

That said it could also be Faust or Nick Necro...if they can be described as major.

Another option is a modern day Mordru, who has some ties to Gemworld in the pre-FP world.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    That would play into the whole Trinity DC seems to be bouncing around a lot these days, and atm JLD is the League that's missing a teen counterpart.

That said it could also be Faust or Nick Necro...if they can be described as major.

Another option is a modern day Mordru, who has some ties to Gemworld in the pre-FP world.
    I agree. Mordro definitely sounds plausible.

BANNED

This book has been great so far, but I hope the JLD/Constantine stuff doesn't hurt its momentum.

Most likely Mordru. Another great book with lousy sales.
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Most likely Mordru. Another great book with lousy sales.
    I know right? I think that DC Comics needs to do a lot more to promote comics like He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and Sword of Sorcery. They need to advertise these comics on channels like MTV, Cartoon Network, Disney XD, SpikeTV, The CW and on bus stops and airports. Both Marvel and DC Comics need to make themselves more visiable in terms of advertising comics to the average joe.

Didn't Nick Necro find the bones of Mordru in Justice League Dark? I'm pretty sure that's what happened in either the Annual or issue 13.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    Didn't Nick Necro find the bones of Mordru in Justice League Dark? I'm pretty sure that's what happened in either the Annual or issue 13.
    Hmm yeah they did see a skeleton they believed was Mordru (and wasnt it earlier than in the annual?), but it could be a forgery or some dimwit decided he was better when alive...ala Faust.