Default Am I Doing This Right? (Comixology Question)

I decided to start buying up all my favorite comics on Comixology since I'll be getting an Ipad VERY SOON but there seems to be gigantic gaps in what's available as far as the first volume of Amazing Spider-Man...I have issues 1 thru 25 and 75 thru 77 but I can't seem to find issues 26 thru 74 or even 78 thru 228 for that matter...am I just not looking in the right place or something?

And apparently House of M Spider-Man is not available and Schism is not available either...those just seem like completely random comics to take out of the equation. Comixology would make buckets of money so its not their fault and Marvel has already opened themselves up completely to Comixology by having them synch like they do so I don't see Marvel being the culprit...like I said, though, maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. : (
    Last edited by reinnemann2; 12-13-2012 at 10:36 PM.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

It sounds like they haven't uploaded all of the issues yet. I think you're going to have to be patient. Maybe e-mail them about what they're missing or to find out their schedule.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

100% alive since 1978 Ben Smith's Avatar

No, you're not doing anything wrong. The back issue library is being built slowly but surely.

Every Tuesday they add more back issues. To be honest though, they are usually more recent comics, or comic storylines that have become more relevant to recent events.

If you can get a hold of the out of print 40 Years of Spider-Man on DVD, that has PDF scans of every issue of ASM up to 500-something. You can buy an app to load all those onto your iPad and read them that way, they just won't be pretty digital scans.
    "I'm sending him a bouquet of cans."

SW

Thanks, my friends. Digital comics are a lot more expensive then I thought they'd be too. I mean, they're just files. But whatever, Thanks again.

Wait for the sales. Both Marvel and DC regularly have sales, where issues cost 99 cents each. That's my advice. I've bought too many issues for 2 dollars or more just to see them cheaper some weeks later.

100% alive since 1978 Ben Smith's Avatar

Every Monday they have sales, and most Fridays, as well as the periodic sale to tie-in with a big movie or event.
    "I'm sending him a bouquet of cans."

SW

For $5 a month, I'm pretty sure you can get every issue of Amazing Spider-Man. You can read it on a Samsung Galaxy. Use Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited. Comixology won't have that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_Is--s90c

Well if it helps I emailed them asking for some heroes for hires back issues and received a reply within hours telling me they'd consider it and they'd pass on the idea to those higher up.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”