Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

After reading Betsy's comment. I just wished a Emma Frost shaking her head gif existed. Still like you though Betsy, but that was pretty weak of you.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Crylocke is back.

her power should be WATERWORKS. there are no water x-men

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    crylocke is back.

Her power should be waterworks. There are no water x-men
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    She shed tears in #26, 27, possibly 28 and 29(while claiming to be unable to mourn for Warren), in addition to this issue. She's cried as much if not more after supposedly losing her sorrow than before. Are you saying her sorrow has been back ever since the Shadow King started messing with her head in issue 26?
    Totally agree with you, this sorrow thing has been ridiculous, i bet she is magically cured now as well.

Let the man finish the run before we jump to conclusions, you negative Nelly Furtados....

All Xmen books have suffered because of Marvels hard on for the Avengers.
    Remender stated that he had plans for 50 issues of Xforce. He is transferring all his plots to Uncanny Avengers. That's how it goes. I feel like he lost interest since he knew he had to prep and make UA "awesome". I will appreciate the run as a whole. He's the only writer of stuck with for a whole run. There are ups and downs in all writers runs. It sucks that we lost Opena. Phil Noto is great but his work felt flat and plain at times. I hope Humphries continues with great writing. I'm ready for something new. But I will miss this team.
    PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE. Ordained by PSYCWAVE.

MEMBER of the PSQUADRON

http://www.facebook.com/ckgarcia07

Community is great

I agree I did like the team as well

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Two of the most dangerous people in the Marvel U and they won't stop whining and crying.
    I totally agree here. I love Uncanny X-Force but Psylocke and Wolverine have been whining and crying so much it's really been a bummer. I want to see those two kicking ass, not crying and lamenting over their past deeds. Who F-ing cares! I Just want to see them get stabby. It makes me not want to read the UXF Now book. I dont want to see a bunch of girls and a midget crying and whining all the time over doing thie jobs. I'm glad Cable has an X-Force to replace this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudepool View Post
    Psylocke and Wolverine have been whining and crying so much it's really been a bummer.
    It's a melodrama. This kind of stuff is written in the wind.
    The Circumstances at the End

Top 10: Astro City, Captain America, East of West, Hawkeye, Lazarus, New Avengers, Saga, Thor: God of Thunder, Wonder Woman, Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Dudepool View Post
    I totally agree here. I love Uncanny X-Force but Psylocke and Wolverine have been whining and crying so much it's really been a bummer. I want to see those two kicking ass, not crying and lamenting over their past deeds. Who F-ing cares! I Just want to see them get stabby. It makes me not want to read the UXF Now book. I dont want to see a bunch of girls and a midget crying and whining all the time over doing thie jobs. I'm glad Cable has an X-Force to replace this one.
    Cables X-Force isn't replacing anything, it's simply tailgating Remender's success.

Not only has Psylocke and Wolverine been completely badass the whole time, but the down moments have been phenomenal.

It sounds like you would love any crappy comic book from the 90's, instead of this brilliant work......

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wader0069 View Post
    Cables X-Force isn't replacing anything, it's simply tailgating Remender's success.

Not only has Psylocke and Wolverine been completely badass the whole time, but the down moments have been phenomenal.

It sounds like you would love any crappy comic book from the 90's, instead of this brilliant work......
    How is Cable and X-Force tailgating Remender's success when it's a return to the over the top 90's X-Force?

The serious, emotional moments have been some of the best in Uncanny X-Force. The focus on the emotional trauma that comes from doing what they do is what differentiates it from the Kyle/Yost X-Force, which don't get me wrong, was a lot of fun, but had zero emotional depth.

I think what differentiate Uncanny X-Force to the other X-Force is UXF has that certain seriousness and melodrama. It also gives things for the readers to think, since not everything can be associated with simply black or white.
    It has different approach than Cable and X-Force and the 90s X-Force IMO, which focus mostly on action.
    ===PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE====

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    How is Cable and X-Force tailgating Remender's success when it's a return to the over the top 90's X-Force
    Hopefully is not a return to the 90's version of big arms, big guns, and crap stories..... Yes Cable started X-Force, but never saw the success UXF has seen. They could have called it anything, calling it X-Force as well is an obvious marketing ploy. There is no need for two X-Force books, it's all about the green.........

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Hopefully is not a return to the 90's version of big arms, big guns, and crap stories..... Yes Cable started X-Force, but never saw the success UXF has seen. They could have called it anything, calling it X-Force as well is an obvious marketing ploy. There is no need for two X-Force books, it's all about the green.........
    I don't know about that. Rob Liefeld's first run was a huge success and the first issue is still one of the highest-selling comics of all time.

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Cable's X-Force still held the name first, so if anything, Uncanny X-Force could have had any other name. It's not inappropriately named at all, it's Cable and X-Force. It's not a marketing ploy anymore than Wolverine and the X-Men is for using the X-Men name.