Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Captain America and Black Widow #640

• FINALE ISSUE! GET READY TO HAVE YOUR FACES PUNCHED CLEAN OFF!
    • Captain America and Black Widow lead the multiverse's finest in a final assault on Venemma Multiversal!
    • Black Widow vs. Black Widow...to the death!
    • Forget 11...on a scale of 1 to AWESOME this eye-popping, senses-snapping, jaw-dropping final issue goes to 12!

Full article here.

Hahaha! I full had a mini panic attack here. I saw this and thought it was a review thread. I did a quick flip through my 'to read' pile, and didn't see it. I thought I'd somehow missed this issue, until I did a double check on street dates, and confirmed that this doesn't hit until next week.

This story has been amazing so far! I'm full stoked for the final chapter. :D
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Hahaha! I full had a mini panic attack here. I saw this and thought it was a review thread. I did a quick flip through my 'to read' pile, and didn't see it. I thought I'd somehow missed this issue, until I did a double check on street dates, and confirmed that this doesn't hit until next week.

This story has been amazing so far! I'm full stoked for the final chapter. :D
    As am I! This particular story has been an absolute gem despite it featuring two things I generally dislike - the artist and Black Widow. Maybe it's too bad this title has to end. :-/
    Last edited by Hulk_Is; 12-13-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    As am I! This particular story has been an absolute gem despite it featuring two things I generally dislike - the artist and Black Widow. Maybe it's too bad this title has to end. :-/
    Ah, see, I'm loving the art and I'm a huge Black Widow fan. So this story is win all the way around. Steve's almost secondary to my enjoyment here (although his moment with the grenade was priceless!).

I was actually saving the issues to read the whole thing at once, but blew my load last issue (thinking it was finished). So I've been anticipating this issue like mad for a couple weeks now, hahaha.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.