Default First real details on GI Joe Special Missions

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...eries/1767949/

Doesnt look like Snake Eyes is even involved :( but if youre a huge Joe fan of all the characters you may really like this...

Scarlett is my favorite Joe, so this is highly excellent. I've been loving this GI Joe run at IDW in general. I will say, I don't believe Snake Eyes won't be involved, I'm certain he'll show up, even if it's in say issue #7. Plus they do mention how him coming back will be something special. Though he could return in another Joe book too. Looks good.
    Last edited by PsychoGoatee; 12-14-2012 at 01:01 AM.
    DROKK IT!!

That looks pretty badass the thing with Snake eyes he needs his own Comic because other wise the team might as well be called Snake Eyes and the GI:joes on Special Missions

It depends on how he's written. He stands out, but he did feel like just one of the team in say the G.I. Joe Origins story arcs he was in. And somehow he didn't really outshine the rest too much in the G.I. Joe title either. Plus, he did get messed up in a one-on-one fight with a standard Cobra troop early on in the IDW Joe run. I guess that just comes down to if he's written as untouchable or not.
    DROKK IT!!

Come on... , ever time, the end of the issue, they say " Oh no we're screwed" who comes to the rescue? Honestly though this title if No Snake eyes, guys like Beach Head will get to show how tough he can be, Stalkers always been tough. But as you said I don't plan on counting Snake Eyes out of this title, nor does the writer Chuck Dixon who wrote the Snake Eyes solo run.

Persoanlly id rather have Snake Eyes in his own series.....I do belive he will return and im hoping theres a newSnake Eyes serieswhen he does:D

Stalker, Scarlet, this book sounds good.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES