Page 15 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 5000
  1. #211
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    It so should have been Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

    Valeria, how comfortable are you with StormxNamor ???
    Comfortable enough. He's better than most candidates.

  2. #212
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    That story was so good that I'm actually on board with Val's Kitty/Stark pairing. Even a lecherous creep like Tony is better than Iceman.

    PS have the Kitty Litter and the Husk fanbase joined forces yet? They have a common interest and a common... problem.
    That story was stellar!

    Why Kitty and Husk fanbase teamup? I'm all for it. Kitty and Husk should've been besties or even frenemies. but what's their common interest and problem? their faves' bad taste in men?

  3. #213
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Kitty shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Illuminati. They're about making decisions, not waiting for other people to make them then jumping on board.

  4. #214
    ~MagiKat~ Kaiolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    That story was stellar!

    Why Kitty and Husk fanbase teamup? I'm all for it. Kitty and Husk should've been besties or even frenemies. but what's their common interest and problem? their faves' bad taste in men?
    Common interest is that they're similar characters and both fanbases believe the good aspects of the characters aren't explored enough. Common problem is Jason Aaron.

  5. #215
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    I like Kitty when she isn't in a relationship with Colossus. The biggest problem I had with Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run was Colossus. I never liked his character and Kitty was great until she went all teenage angst all over again when Colossus made his return. It was a damn fantastically drawn and colored return by Cassaday and Martin, but still, Kitty is better off without Colossus. I relished the interaction between Emma and Kitty more. I could handle Kitty/Colossus, if they were just using each other for booty call, though.

  6. #216
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Common interest is that they're similar characters and both fanbases believe the good aspects of the characters aren't explored enough. Common problem is Jason Aaron.
    This is too true. I want James Asmus to write them. He should totally take over WATXM. It would still be fun, but he wouldn't ruin everyone.

  7. #217
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,333

    Default

    Just found out about the shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  8. #218
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Kitty shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Illuminati. They're about making decisions, not waiting for other people to make them then jumping on board.
    fo' shame, Leo. How can you speak so of the lovely Katherine Pryde?
    But you're right, Kitty does not belong among the Illuminati - they were never about 'making decisions,' they were about hubris and that seemed fairly evident throughout the series. Every one of their missions was a dismal failure that ultimately came back to bite them in the ass (with the exception of booting the Beyonder out of the universe - but that'll backfire eventually as well).
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  9. #219
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Just found out about the shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut
    Just read the article. Very sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    fo' shame, Leo. How can you speak so of the lovely Katherine Pryde?
    But you're right, Kitty does not belong among the Illuminati - they were never about 'making decisions,' they were about hubris and that seemed fairly evident throughout the series. Every one of their missions was a dismal failure that ultimately came back to bite them in the ass (with the exception of booting the Beyonder out of the universe - but that'll backfire eventually as well).
    I'm very anti-Kitty. She's one of my least favorite characters. And I'm speaking about the new Illuminati, which seems to be much more proactive.
    Last edited by LeonardEugenius; 12-14-2012 at 10:15 AM.

  10. #220
    ~MagiKat~ Kaiolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    This is too true. I want James Asmus to write them. He should totally take over WATXM. It would still be fun, but he wouldn't ruin everyone.
    That would be amazing! I love Asmus. I'd also have a fill-in arc inbetween Aaron and Asmus written by Yost and Hopeless where they kill all of the dead weight.

  11. #221
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Just found out about the shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut
    holy shit.
    just read about it... looks like at least ten children dead and ten others as well.
    my god, such madness - a part of me is starting to hope the Mayan prediction of world's end is true
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  12. #222
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Just found out about the shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut
    I'm thoroughly sickened by it.

    Just awful.

  13. #223
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    holy shit.
    just read about it... looks like at least ten children dead and ten others as well.
    my god, such madness - a part of me is starting to hope the Mayan prediction of world's end is true
    18 children, 9 adults dead

  14. #224
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,261

    Default

    Pocahantas is the worst one of all.

  15. #225
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    18 children, 9 adults dead
    The number has gone up? That's crazy. It seems like a lot of the articles are lacking in details right now. I feel so badly for those little kids. Their parents must be losing their minds

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •