Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

So , there's an Anonymous rally of giant robots with red-painted heads and Elvin robes in one corner?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Does Cole have anything preventing his memory from being erased by a neuralizer?
    He has a few resistance feats against mind-altering stuff, as I recall.

Not that it matters - he doesn't need to know how to use his powers to be stupidly invincible. The guy spent the entire time wanting to die and just not being able to do so.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Does the Tesseract / Cosmic Cube count as standard eqpt for Red Skull in his appearances (I confess, I haven't seen Captain America and have virtually no idea about the plot)? And if so, does he have any impressive feats with it?
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Hmm, Cole Turner, the good/bad/whatever guy in Charmed ?

Tough customer indeed, wasn't he a god at some point ?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Hmm, Cole Turner, the good/bad/whatever guy in Charmed ?

Tough customer indeed, wasn't he a god at some point ?
    No, the sisters were though.

Cole was an Avatar at one point, which might be what you're referring to. But that didn't give him any new powers (that we saw) aside from a time-altering spell.

Ah yes, the source. Kinda remember now.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Ah yes, the source. Kinda remember now.
    No, after he was the Source. He was considerably more powerful afterward.

Damn it's complicated !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Does the Tesseract / Cosmic Cube count as standard eqpt for Red Skull in his appearances (I confess, I haven't seen Captain America and have virtually no idea about the plot)? And if so, does he have any impressive feats with it?
    Mostly just uses it to blast stuff.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

No reality manipulation? Oh, well in that case McMahon is still killing this rumble.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    I think Hancock could take down Cole.
    He can't, Cole can come back from being completely destroyed, blown up from the inside, etc. Heck Hancock has no way to even completely destroy his physical body.

How long does it take for him to do some of his tricks?
    It's mostly a wave of his hand. Altering reality/time was something that took a 30-45 second incantation or something like that.

How did he die before?
    Plot devices and ignoring the very rules set up in the Charmed universe. He technically never dies he just sort of ends up trapped somewhere. He's been defeated in the past, but that was a version of him that was substantially weaker then what he'd be at the peak of his strength. He was at one time merely an upper level demon, that is where most of his defeats happen. As the Source they needed to use an entire family line of witches to take him out and as Uber Cole they basically needed him to voluntarily weaken himself.

Cole sounds like a cool program in Neo's world I wonder if Neo could defeat him...
    Neo would be pretty screwed against Cole. Punching and kicking him(no matter how hard) isn't going to cut it. Even his weird "jump inside you and cause you to explode" thing wouldn't cut it(that is assuming we say it would even work on just anyone).
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-15-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

None that I recall, mostly used to power HYDRA weapons, though *spoilers* Skul did warp through some sort of a wormhole at the end of the movie because of it, though that was left unexplained.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    He technically never dies he just sort of ends up trapped somewhere.
    Not even. He's clearly still messing around just fine. He orchestrates a lot of behind-the-scene stuff in that season, and is directly responsible for pretty much everything that episode.

He's just decided that since the sisters are determined to be utter jerks to him, he's just going to stay away. (He doesn't use those exact words.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Even his weird "jump inside you and cause you to explode" thing wouldn't cut it
    Dude came back from exactly that kind of thing, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    No, the sisters were though.

Cole was an Avatar at one point, which might be what you're referring to. But that didn't give him any new powers (that we saw) aside from a time-altering spell.
    Hehe, you'd think he already had a time altering power from one of the supposed hundreds demon powers he absorbed while stuck in that demon afterlife.
    If i remember correctly the avatars wanted him because it would increase their overall power (including cole's) but i dont remember if it showed, meh....uber-cole with feats is powerfull enough, if we give him his implied added power (Avatar boost and the other tons of unique powers he has but never shown) he is even more broken.

You seem to know alot about charmed siriel, i used to watch it alot (partially cause of my crush on Alyssa Milano >.<). it seems you still watch it on occasion, or perhaps your memory is just that beastly. :)
    Typical Jedi....slaughter a entire room full of people and then apologize for it!
    -Imperial Officer

I liked Charmed quite a bit and Cole was easily my favourite character, hence why I recall his feats fairly well.

...My knowledge kind of falls apart after Centennial Charmed though. I pretty much lost interest after Cole died. The only episode I've watched from the later seasons is the one where he's revealed to...not actually be dead...somehow.

The only things I know from the later seasons are occasional episodes I watched because I had nothing else to do and some reading.