Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What's wrong with having a whites only club? If we need diversity, lets get some Jews on this squad.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Technically, she'd be way better than Havok. Havok is a godawful leader, who always ends up fucking over the people he's leading. But she's better off not affiliated with that riffraff. She ought to be the Headmistress of the school instead of Logan though.
    Then they'd have to make "Storm and the Xmen", which Marvel most likely feels wouldn't sell as much as "Wolverine and the Xmen"

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    What's wrong with having a whites only club? If we need diversity, lets get some Jews on this squad.
    Wanda/Scarlet Witch is a jew and a gypsy. Red Skull already made a distasteful note of this fact.

Storm hates the Avengers she would not go for this. Maybe to slap Rogue around a little but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    When Uncanny Avengers was announced, I thought it was a cool idea especially after the fall out of AVX, though Im sure others who want mutants to stay with their own might feel different.

In any case, I think Havok's an uninspired choice, and not enough "balls" to stand up to Captain America on certain matters if he has to. Historically, the guy has always been a reluctant Xman anyway.

Storm would have been a more inspired choice, and it would put her in a leadership position role on a tightly focused team with her buddy Wolverine that should hopefully (as its premise states) help with mutant acceptance in the MU by having Xmen work alongside the high profile Avengers. Of course Thor would have to go, as both would be redundant, but I actually dont like Thor for this team anyway. Not sure who you'd replace him with. Wonder Man would be good but who knows where he is.

I'm gonna buy UXF, but I think Storm overall would have been a better fit for this, and it's more high profile. Plus she's not leading UXF from what the solicits say.
    1.Havok is a great choice for leader.Read X-Factor, Mutant-X,and Chuck Austin's Uncanny X-men 2.You obviously don't know much about the book because Wonder Man Is already on the team. Storm is a awesome character but she should be leading Uncanny X-men not Uncanny Avengers. This book is where Thor should be not Avengers.

Last edited by nnelg; 12-13-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    Wanda/Scarlet Witch is a jew and a gypsy. Red Skull already made a distasteful note of this fact.
    She's only Jewish on her fathers side. ie. not a real Jew. I know, I'm in the same category as my father was Jewish and my mother is not, and historically it's passed from the mothers side. Now, she's a Roma/Gypsy, yes, but still not Jewish, nor was she raised as being Jewish or practicing of the faith.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    1.Havok is a great choice for leader.Read X-Factor, Mutant-X,and Chuck Austin's Uncanny X-men 2.You obviously don't know much about the book because Wonder Man Is already on the team. Storm is a awesome character but she should be leading Uncanny X-men not Uncanny Avengers. This book is where Thor should be not Avengers.
    I read Peter David's X-Factor he was an okay leader and Val Cooper had to talk him into it, plus he mostly always just wanted to settle down and live a quiet life with Lorna: he's reluctant. Chuck Austin's Uncanny Xmen run was awful and one of the most unpopular runs in X history. Not sure about Mutant X. Wonder Man is not on the team yet since I have the 1st and 2nd issue and he's not there, if he's joining later great. He could replace Thor as Strong man and Storm could handle the weather abilitites.

Thor is in Avengers and belongs there, do you really think Marvel is not going to have him in that title after the success of the movie??
    And despite the books you mentioned, do you really think Havok is a better leader than Storm?
    And currently Storm would not lead uncanny xmen since she disagrees with what the group is doing and Scott is already there...
    Last edited by jabu46; 12-13-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    Storm hates the Avengers she would not go for this. Maybe to slap Rogue around a little but that's it.
    Where was it shown that she hates the Avengers? Plus, Rogue isnt very happy with them either but she is there.

Storm's mature. She may be angry with them but she could see the possible good she might do in a group.

Storm already tried slumming with the Avengers and it didn't do anything for her. Further she has her own books to deal with.

No, Steve's criteria was: The leader had to be related to Cyclops. That gives us Havok, Cable, Nate, Hope and Rachel.
    Hope and Cable have their own book, although there isn't anything official about Hope joining Cable.
    That leaves Nate Grey and Rachel.
    Since Rachel is on par with Magick for the most dominating mutant and has taken Steve's ace in the hole (Thor) with laughable ease, the logical choice for new leader of the Uncanny Avengers is Nate Grey, provided he doesn't get his all his old mojo back.

LMAO at nobody bringing up Black Panther and how giving Storm the job would be such a troll move.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Thumbs up Storm would be a Great Uncanny Avengers Leader!

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    Storm would be a better leader than havok that's for sure. But I have a question for storm fans do you want her to be in uncanny avengers?
    I would really like to see Storm on the Uncanny Avengers team at some point. It is too bad Rick R. did not get her, Storm would have been Great. Storm is the most important Female mutant on the planet right now. Storm has had the most experience as a Team Leader than anyone Else, besides Cyclops and Storm has been the Queen of Wakanda as well. I support Havok being on the team and Leading it, but Storm would have been a Great Choice, especially as leader of the Uncanny Avengers.

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    She's only Jewish on her fathers side. ie. not a real Jew. I know, I'm in the same category as my father was Jewish and my mother is not, and historically it's passed from the mothers side. Now, she's a Roma/Gypsy, yes, but still not Jewish, nor was she raised as being Jewish or practicing of the faith.
    I guess half a Jew, non-practicing or not, to Red Skull is just as bad as a full Jew then...

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Why? All-New X-Men is already a much better book than Uncanny Avengers, and I can't imagine that Uncanny X-Force could possibly be any worse. Besides, I'm hoping for a return to the subersive, anti-establishment version of the character.

Can't deny I'd love to see her putting Captain Aryan, the Aryan of Thunder and the Scarlet Uncle Tom in their place, though.

I love the X-Men but when will x fans get over the butt hurt that was AVX.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.