Default Beowulf vs Seakings (One Piece)

Beowulf was able to kill sea monsters swimming for days out in the open ocean, would he be able to fight seakings?.

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

If these are the things that take hits from Luffy without dying, I'm going to have to say no.

Wait, what kind of Sea King are we talking here? There's the 'regular' small Sea Kings, and then there's the MASSIVE Sea Kings that are able to wreck entire countries.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Like Dog said, type matters:

Sea King are big, but big covers a lot of ground.

Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

Unfortunately, Beowulf's aquatic kills don't hold a lot of water (har har) as far as being high end displays for him goes because we just don't know an awful lot about the fights. At least, as far as I recall, they aren't really detailed too clearly. It still tells us SOME stuff, but doesn't really give us an idea of his power the way things like his 30-suits-of-armour feat do.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with the part of One Piece these guys are in, but I'm gonna take a guess that they're way beyond Beowulf's ability to hurt just by virtue of the fact that it's One Piece.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Wait, what kind of Sea King are we talking here? There's the 'regular' small Sea Kings, and then there's the MASSIVE Sea Kings that are able to wreck entire countries.
    This is Beowulf against both regular Sea Kings or the massive Sea Kings.